95 hustler fiore >

95 hustler fiore

Notices

95 hustler fiore

Old 10-23-2012, 05:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 hustler fiore

Hows it going guys picked up a project but I have decided I don't have the time to finish wanting to keep it but with a baby on the way habe to part ways with this bad boy
Has tripple 500hp efi's one is rebuilt not to long ago two need to be rebuilt intake to oil pan have all parts and belts tore motors down to short blocks and have not gone any farther looking to get 15k for motors & all 3 bravo 1's with all 3 gimbles for the drives & motors & two sets of props also if there is any parts your looking for shoot me over an email and i will see if we still have it thanks
Old 10-23-2012, 06:23 PM
Registered

Received 698 Likes on 341 Posts

Pics please [email protected]
Old 06-07-2013, 12:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Hustlerfiore
Hows it going guys picked up a project but I have decided I don't have the time to finish wanting to keep it but with a baby on the way habe to part ways with this bad boy
Has tripple 500hp efi's one is rebuilt not to long ago two need to be rebuilt intake to oil pan have all parts and belts tore motors down to short blocks and have not gone any farther looking to get 15k for motors & all 3 bravo 1's with all 3 gimbles for the drives & motors & two sets of props also if there is any parts your looking for shoot me over an email and i will see if we still have it thanks
What are your plans with hull? was this the one that was for sale on ebay?
Old 06-23-2013, 01:34 PM
Registered

Might be interested in the hull as well.