8th Annual Lake Cumberland Thunder Run June 17th-18th 2016 >

8th Annual Lake Cumberland Thunder Run June 17th-18th 2016

Notices

8th Annual Lake Cumberland Thunder Run June 17th-18th 2016

Old 01-11-2016, 11:12 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 8th Annual Lake Cumberland Thunder Run June 17th-18th 2016

The dates for the 8th Annual Lake Cumberland Thunder Run hosted by the Lake Cumberland Powerboat Club and Grider Hill Resort and Marina are June 17th and 18th 2016. Visit www.cumberlandpokerrun.com for more details and info, the website will be updated as details are confirmed...... We have quite a few new things we are working on for this years run....... First change for this year is we have 20 lodge rooms at Grider Hill blocked off for poker run registrants, if you want to ensure yourself a room at the lodge you must pre register with us and at that point your name will be given to Grider Hill and you may make your room reservation....... Other changes and updates will be added as they are confirmed. Looking forward to another great year for the Thunder Run!!!

Justin Lucas
Old 01-13-2016, 07:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can't wait!!
Old 01-14-2016, 09:22 AM
Registered

Received 80 Likes on 56 Posts

Registered and room secured. Thanks Justin.
Old 01-16-2016, 03:26 PM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts

Registered and room booked. We've done this run a few times but have never stayed there for the weekend so I'm really looking forward to it.
Old 01-19-2016, 07:50 PM
RBH
Platinum Member

We will be there on Thursday, always a great time.
Old 02-06-2016, 09:57 AM
Registered

We are working on the run everyday and will be adding some cool things this year, we will post and elaborate on these as the details are finalized. We are excited to announce that this year Jacob Davis with Lakelifefotos will be on hand shooting images from the air and ground...... He will be printing images for sale on site both Friday and Saturday evenings and projecting those images on the big screen for all to check out....... We are happy to have Jacob on board with the 8th Annual Lake Cumberland Thunder Run and will post more details and photo pricing info soon....... Really shaping up to be a great year for the Thunder Run!!!! Look forward to seeing you there!!
Old 02-06-2016, 04:55 PM
Registered

All lodge rooms and campground sites at Grider Hill are sold out for Thunder Run weekend......... They have 1 93' houseboat, 1 65' houseboat, and 3 70' houseboats still available, call Elizabeth at Grider Hill Marina and Resort 1-866-387-5501 for pricing and information.
Old 02-06-2016, 05:57 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 1 Post

Hello
Knowing very little about this P.R.
My friend and I would like to participate in this year's event.
We not the "motel 6" type could someone make recommendations as in places to stay?
For examples of what we are sort of looking for accommodation wise...
Kingston we stayed at the host hotel.
Havasu stayed at the London Bridge hotel
Loto we rented a house.

thanks in advance
soinc
Old 02-07-2016, 02:05 PM
Registered

I am looking forward to this event I am registered and room booked. We will be there on Monday morning we have never been on Lake Cumberland and plan to see the lake before the Poker Run
Old 02-08-2016, 02:00 PM
Registered

Received 80 Likes on 56 Posts

My suggestion is to stay close to the host Marina. That is where the after party action is.
Sounds like the lodge may be booked up, but you can put your name on a waiting list. The other alternative is to get enough friends together to stay on a houseboat (at the dock).

I know people who stay on their boat, but that's not our thing. We stay in a lodge room. It's not 4 star (maybe not even 3), but we only use it for sleeping and showering, so it's not the end of the world.

This poker run is a real good time!

Originally Posted by soinc
Hello
Knowing very little about this P.R.
My friend and I would like to participate in this year's event.
We not the "motel 6" type could someone make recommendations as in places to stay?
For examples of what we are sort of looking for accommodation wise...
Kingston we stayed at the host hotel.
Havasu stayed at the London Bridge hotel
Loto we rented a house.

thanks in advance
soinc

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.