Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
"Bob" from Dearborn.  Anybody else he is harassing about boat for sale? >

"Bob" from Dearborn. Anybody else he is harassing about boat for sale?

Notices

"Bob" from Dearborn. Anybody else he is harassing about boat for sale?

Old 05-11-2016, 05:25 PM
bck
Charter Member#568
Charter Member

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by tommymonza
5 years ago I was shopping for a good used work truck, found what I wanted on the local used lot here. My past son had a really nice low milage 95 Cadilac lEldoradodo that I offered to trade in.

Guy told me he didn't want it , go crush it for 500 bucks the people who buy cars like that are too much of a pain in the Azzz to deal with.

Anyways I end up finding another truck at a different lot and want to get rid of the Cadilac and made the mistake of telling my dad I was going to drop it off to the Crusher.

So he made me put it on Craigslist. I wasted 20 hours of phone and meeting time with people who wanted or needed a 500 dollar car that was worth 2500 but didn't have 2 dollars to their name . Finally after 2 weeks I had enough and crushed it for 500.

Now trucks are another story. I put my old used Ford Ranger on Craigslist and I had a bidding war and race going of who could give me 1600 first for a 500 dollar truck.
Your lucky you got offered any cash. I tried posting a cheap parts truck on Craig's list and got nothing but kids asking if I'd trade it for an x-box.
Old 05-11-2016, 10:00 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,124 Likes on 474 Posts

We've got his mobile number in the first post. If the 73,800 members were all 'active' on here, we could get get together and send him idiotic text messages. That's my idea of fun!

RR
Old 05-12-2016, 10:23 AM
Registered

Received 127 Likes on 74 Posts

I ended up selling my boat last night to a nice buyer. Got my price too. Texted Bob to tell him the good news! He wasn't happy, proceeded to call me a hillbilly from "up north", says city people are smarter than I hope to be, and that I ripped somebody off but he was too smart to fall for it. Then proceeds to tell me he bought a Fountain and sends me a probably pic from google of stack of cash next to a handgun and call me a "numskull" and "nitwit". classy! Then proceeds to bash checkmates and that he bought a Formula Fastec......I remind him he said he bought a Fountain 3 texts earlier.......that pissed him off that I caught the lie. Total liar! Open season to mess with him guys! HAHAHAHAHA!
Old 05-12-2016, 10:53 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Post the screenshots!!! That is so epic!
Old 05-12-2016, 10:56 AM
Registered

Received 127 Likes on 74 Posts

Originally Posted by Wasted Income
Post the screenshots!!! That is so epic!
I have so many of them of this guys conversation its not funny! I would post them but plenty of harsh language.
Old 05-12-2016, 01:00 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Gimme Fuel
I ended up selling my boat last night to a nice buyer. Got my price too. Texted Bob to tell him the good news! He wasn't happy, proceeded to call me a hillbilly from "up north", says city people are smarter than I hope to be, and that I ripped somebody off but he was too smart to fall for it. Then proceeds to tell me he bought a Fountain and sends me a probably pic from google of stack of cash next to a handgun and call me a "numskull" and "nitwit". classy! Then proceeds to bash checkmates and that he bought a Formula Fastec......I remind him he said he bought a Fountain 3 texts earlier.......that pissed him off that I caught the lie. Total liar! Open season to mess with him guys! HAHAHAHAHA!
Deep down inside, we all know that "Ed Hardy Scarab" was the perfect boat for him...
Old 05-12-2016, 03:07 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

I know somebody that will give him a terrific deal on a thrashed skater with a cardboard bustle.....
Old 05-12-2016, 03:29 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,116 Likes on 1,403 Posts

Phragle, give him Darr's phone # and some ad I'm sure he's got up somewhere.
Old 05-12-2016, 04:40 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by SB
Phragle, give him Darr's phone # and some ad I'm sure he's got up somewhere.
Match made in Heaven!
Old 05-12-2016, 04:41 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Gimme Fuel
Rare one year only Fountain 454 Fastech. It was actually laid up by MTI and rigged by Bobby Saccenti.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.