Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
"Bob" from Dearborn.  Anybody else he is harassing about boat for sale? >

"Bob" from Dearborn. Anybody else he is harassing about boat for sale?

Notices

"Bob" from Dearborn. Anybody else he is harassing about boat for sale?

Old 05-13-2016, 09:40 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by offshore312
Deep down inside, we all know that "Ed Hardy Scarab" was the perfect boat for him...
That was probably even too nice of a boat for him lol.
Old 05-13-2016, 10:00 AM
bck
Charter Member#568
Charter Member

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

I have a weakness for 38 Scarabs and that boat was still tough to look at for more than a few seconds.
Old 05-28-2016, 08:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rak rua
We've got his mobile number in the first post. If the 73,800 members were all 'active' on here, we could get get together and send him idiotic text messages. That's my idea of fun!

RR
This is the way to handle it But its obvious he already knows he s a total f stick tool and thats why he put his name on his back so wnen he leaves the farther away he gets you can read it and feel better and better til he s gone HOPE FOR GOOD
Old 05-28-2016, 01:46 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Gimme Fuel
No, been all through the settings on my phone but can't find it. Android OS Droid turbo
Go to your "RECENTS" on your phone. This will be recent calls that have come in to you. You should be able to scrowl down to find his number. When you do, look to the far right and there should be a small icon. Press the icon and a screen should come up. Scrowk to the bottom and there should be a line saying "BLOCK THIS CALLER". It should also have this "block this caller" on your phone listings...all the way to the bottom below "send a message". I have both...an Andriod and an I phone and both phones have pretty much the same features.
Old 05-29-2016, 12:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by pslonaker
Go to your "RECENTS" on your phone. This will be recent calls that have come in to you. You should be able to scrowl down to find his number. When you do, look to the far right and there should be a small icon. Press the icon and a screen should come up. Scrowk to the bottom and there should be a line saying "BLOCK THIS CALLER". It should also have this "block this caller" on your phone listings...all the way to the bottom below "send a message". I have both...an Andriod and an I phone and both phones have pretty much the same features.
There is a way you can put it on block f stick loser the b f s l button
Old 07-02-2016, 04:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wasted Income
Reverse phone number search reveals: Robert Koehn - Dearborn Heights, MI
His business is All Seasons Heating & Cooling....maybe you should call him and harass him about getting a furnace for dirt cheap. lol.

A quick Facebook stalk reveals that he looks about how I expected him to.

https://www.facebook.com/robert.koehn.965?fref=ts

I enjoy this kind of investigative research. haha.
Gotta have your name tattooed across your back - what if you were walking in reverse and forgot who you are? These are serious issues people!
Old 07-03-2016, 02:57 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

too many roids for too many years. He most likely thinks he is it and gods gift to women. I would bet money on that alone. His Fb page is all pics of himself that surely tells you something.

Tats his name on his back really has some issues in life, prob was picked on as a child

prob has his name tat as well elsewhere that you can not see

Most likely walks around with his shirt off 90 % of the time no matter where he is - winter time football game in the stands - shopping - standing in line - running - driving - gas fill ups and so on.

Last edited by BUP; 07-03-2016 at 03:02 PM.
Old 07-05-2016, 12:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BUP
too many roids for too many years. He most likely thinks he is it and gods gift to women. I would bet money on that alone. His Fb page is all pics of himself that surely tells you something.

Tats his name on his back really has some issues in life, prob was picked on as a child

prob has his name tat as well elsewhere that you can not see

Most likely walks around with his shirt off 90 % of the time no matter where he is - winter time football game in the stands - shopping - standing in line - running - driving - gas fill ups and so on.

You just described 50% of the people on this site.
Old 08-10-2016, 12:25 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Looking at his FB profile picture..... I believe he bought an older Formula (non-step) last season and actually got kicked out of "Bobs Boat House" in Wyandotte after his first day of storing his boat. He is a complete jack a$ roid head... Here is the cliff notes version....

Bobs Boat House, which is where I store my Concept is an indoor storage facility in Wyandotte. During the week they are open from 9am - 7pm. If you come back after 7, you simply tie up to the dock and they pull your boat in the morning. Well the first day this guy goes out on his boat, he comes back around 7:30pm. Everyone at Bobs had gone home. So he proceeds to call the owner of Bobs and unloads on him demanding he come in right now and lift his boat out of the water. So the owner comes in to deal with this jack ass, when he arrives the guy continues to yell at him. John (the owner of Bobs) finally reached his breaking point, untied his boat from the dock, push him off and told him his trailer will be out front waiting for him he is no longer welcome there. So the guy starts throwing a fit (not that he ever stopped) took his boat next door to the Wyandotte Boat ramp and then started up the same BS with the guys working at the boat ramp. He is no longer allowed on their property either. This guy is a real piece of work. This all went down about mid-summer 2015, haven't seen him out this season. Probably ran out of places to launch his boat(s)....... At one point he has to reflect on himself and realize there is one common denominator in all of these confrontations...... "HIMSELF".
Old 09-14-2016, 10:00 AM
Registered

Well fellas here's your chance he just posted this Baja on Craigslist - here it is

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/boa/5771255641.html

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.