Winter Project Progress

Notices

Winter Project Progress

Old 06-06-2005, 05:16 PM
I'd rather be boating!
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Winter Project Progress

How's it going? Hopefully quicker than ours. We are going back together finally. We should hit the water on the 18th.
Old 06-07-2005, 07:14 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by inbetween
How's it going? Hopefully quicker than ours. We are going back together finally. We should hit the water on the 18th.
Sweetie, we'll be in only a few days before or the same day! We're targeting June 15 but that will be determined on how much Rob has to work between now and then.

Saturday was such a productive day, however Sundy I made Rob stop working at 4PM. Everything he touched something went wrong, scratched paint, washers too big, bolts too long........you think you're going to get all this work done on a certain day and crap like that happens! UGH!!!!!!!!

Posted on Scotty's thread......boat looks awesome Adam. We will definately celebrate the weekend all our boats hit the water.....even if it rains LOL!

Barb
Old 06-17-2005, 12:30 PM
Registered

It's been a while since we've posted, but we honestly spend every minute we're not sleeping working on the boat.

I am proud to say we are launching Sunday, June 19. I will post pics next week when I can finally sit down and download some photos. The gauges came out sweet.....thanks again Lofty for an excellent job there. By the way, how was the honeymoon????

We couldn't have done this without the help of some wonderful friends. Eddie for the use of the garage, for helping Rob with painting and clearing and input on design:-). Denice, I owe you at least $1000 for dinners, entertainment and drinks. You both are a God send. To Jim and Patty for the nights/days you gave up boating to help us and Jeff/Kathy for helping us get that rub rail put on, and of course don't forget the wash/wax party is tomorrow:-)) Scott/Sonya for sharing a building with us for part of the winter and the help with the windshield and vents...some fun times there. We'll once again get back to hanging out and working on making more memories!

It's been a project beyond anything we imagined. We would have been in June 1 had it not been for the 3 weeks we were gone a week at a time doing business stuff and being sick.

We can't wait to get get on the water and start seeing our friends once again. I know they're tired of hearing us bit*hing about not being done and the sadness we experienced working on the boat while everyone was out on the water having fun. We'll be there now......let the summer begin!!!!!!

Pics next week..........

Barb and Rob
Old 06-17-2005, 02:26 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

:d
Old 06-20-2005, 08:49 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey guy boat looked great sunday. Congrats
Old 06-20-2005, 03:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by SKRAMER
Hey guy boat looked great sunday. Congrats
We're so happy it's in the water! Now if only that lake would lay down:-) Suppose to get better this week into the weekend.
Old 06-24-2005, 06:46 PM
Registered

hey how about some pics!!!! i've been waiting!!!!!
Old 06-27-2005, 11:02 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by marin068
hey how about some pics!!!! i've been waiting!!!!!
I'll be doing that sometime tonight. Finally got some pics of the dash this weekend and some time to sit down and do this.
Old 06-27-2005, 08:03 PM
Registered

boat looked great.....................
Old 06-27-2005, 09:06 PM
Registered

Thanks Mark! Good to see you.

Here we are at the rub rail party (always entice your friends with food and drink....there's always a few that are bound to come through for you....and we're very thankful for them!).

Aluminum rail and it looks great. Would have thought the professionals did it themselves:-))
Attached Thumbnails Winter Project Progress-img_0258_1.jpg   Winter Project Progress-img_0255_1.jpg   Winter Project Progress-img_0259_1.jpg  

Quick Reply: Winter Project Progress

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.