Winter Project Progress >

Winter Project Progress

Notices

Winter Project Progress

Old 06-27-2005, 09:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Winter Project Progress

Here she sits before the rub rail and a few pics of launch day!
Attached Thumbnails Winter Project Progress-img_0252_1.jpg   Winter Project Progress-img_0261_1.jpg   Winter Project Progress-img_0262_1.jpg  

Old 06-27-2005, 09:09 PM
Registered

More of lauch day 2005......
Attached Thumbnails Winter Project Progress-img_0263_1.jpg   Winter Project Progress-img_0265_1.jpg   Winter Project Progress-img_0268_1.jpg  

Old 06-27-2005, 09:11 PM
Registered

We did all new gauges, gauge panels (thanks Lofty), new cabin door and the windshield.
Attached Thumbnails Winter Project Progress-img_0270_1.jpg   Winter Project Progress-img_0271_1.jpg   Winter Project Progress-img_0272_1.jpg  

Old 06-27-2005, 09:14 PM
Registered

And of course we had a lot of fun sharing it with our friends!!
Attached Thumbnails Winter Project Progress-img_0281_1.jpg   Winter Project Progress-img_0312_1.jpg   Winter Project Progress-img_0288_1.jpg  

Old 06-27-2005, 09:16 PM
Registered

This is a great picture of inbetween's boat. Their lauch day was this past Saturday, unfortunately not without problems. Adam/Beth, the boat looks awesome and you both should be proud!
Attached Thumbnails Winter Project Progress-img_0309_1.jpg  
Old 06-27-2005, 10:36 PM
I'd rather be boating!
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by rastinger
This is a great picture of inbetween's boat. Their lauch day was this past Saturday, unfortunately not without problems. Adam/Beth, the boat looks awesome and you both should be proud!
Thanks for the picture! Although some things did not go well, we had a blast Saturday. Glad to be in our own boat even if it was only a couple of miles. Beth and I would like to thank everyone who waited for us while we were working out some electrical problems. It was a wonderful sight to see the group of boats when we finally hit the lake.These people, even some we don't know, are a great bunch we're proud to call friends. Hope to be back on the water next weekend.
Attached Thumbnails Winter Project Progress-boats.jpg  

Last edited by inbetween; 06-27-2005 at 11:05 PM.
Old 06-27-2005, 11:22 PM
Registered

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She looks great guys! I love the Inst panel (very up-dated) and the removal of the windows looks sweet. Makes me think it's a Donzi!

Very Nice !

D-
Old 06-28-2005, 08:29 AM
Registered

first off the boat looks great!!! second, i love the fairing instead of the windshield. i want to do something of the same with my 312. i went back to the first page and read this...(The wood is the basic shape that is underbuilt. The wood will be prepped with a mold release, a layer of cloth, layer of 1/2" balsa with 2 more layers of cloth on the outside. Inside will be the same except I'm only laying 1 layer of cloth vs 2. Once that is all laid up and everything is finished off, I wil bond the windscreen to the gunnel and across the bow with plexus.) i'm a little confused can you re-explain how you did this? maybe i'm not awake enough yet, if so i'm sorry.
Old 06-28-2005, 09:37 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by marin068
first off the boat looks great!!! second, i love the fairing instead of the windshield. i want to do something of the same with my 312. i went back to the first page and read this...(The wood is the basic shape that is underbuilt. The wood will be prepped with a mold release, a layer of cloth, layer of 1/2" balsa with 2 more layers of cloth on the outside. Inside will be the same except I'm only laying 1 layer of cloth vs 2. Once that is all laid up and everything is finished off, I wil bond the windscreen to the gunnel and across the bow with plexus.) i'm a little confused can you re-explain how you did this? maybe i'm not awake enough yet, if so i'm sorry.
I'll have Rob explain how he did this marin. He's returning from NC tonight but I'll let him know you'd like to know how he did this.

The windscreen really updates the look of the boat.

Barb
Old 06-29-2005, 12:27 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can you post a close up of your engine compartment vents? I'd like to update mine from the chrome louvered ones. I think they look dated. Did you buy something and fit them in or were they custom made?

Quick Reply: Winter Project Progress

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.