Winter Project Progress

Notices

Winter Project Progress

Old 03-25-2005, 12:05 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: Winter Project Progress

Man..... All you need is a new panel in that boat and she'll be looking seeeeet

I'm pickeing them up in the AM from powder coating and boxing them up ASAP to send to you. Along with your old panels. Sorry for the long delay but we're in full boating season out here.
Old 03-25-2005, 12:06 AM
Registered

You're doing a great job on that fairing, keep it up!
Old 03-25-2005, 12:10 AM
Registered

BTW, don't even THINK of mounting the rails back on her!!! Look how sleek she looks. I love that cclean deck look. makes the boat look longer and thinner.
Old 03-25-2005, 01:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I really like the wind screen...but do you still have the original windshield? And if so, what condition is it in? I own a 1987 31 Stinger w/225 outboards on a Porta bracket and am almost ready to paint mine also. However, the windshield I have is questionable. So you can e-mail me at [email protected] if you'd like.i
Old 03-26-2005, 05:12 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by pt109
I really like the wind screen...but do you still have the original windshield? And if so, what condition is it in? I own a 1987 31 Stinger w/225 outboards on a Porta bracket and am almost ready to paint mine also. However, the windshield I have is questionable. So you can e-mail me at [email protected] if you'd like.i
pt109, any pics of the 314 Stinger??
Old 03-26-2005, 06:33 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by pt109
Yes we have the original windshield and it is in excellent shape. Will e-mail you and work out any details if you're interested. I'm looking to move it out of the garage!

Mange, we have that part if you're still interested also. Lofty is sending the originals back and I should have them in a week. PM me your address if you're still interested.
Old 03-26-2005, 06:39 AM
Registered

OK, latest update on the boat. The windshield has taken a considerable amount of time to do....more than I had imagined. Won't ever tackle a project like this again, but it'll be worth it when the paint flies.

Am 3/4 of the way done blocking the boat and will be laying basecoat by the end of the week and color hopefully by the weekend.

Lofty is getting the panel back to us this week for the gauges which will also be ordered this week and that's moving along well.

We are taking off the cabin door and replacing with a vinyl zipper door. We're having a ChrisCraft logo embroidered on the panel and stencils made for the new paint. We're putting the ChrisCraft logo on the back of both sides of the boat, plus we're place Stinger312 on each side below the windshield.

Project is moving slower than I wanted, but there's plenty of time and things are starting to move along nicely.

Here are some updated pics.

Rob
Attached Thumbnails Winter Project Progress-img_0179_1.jpg   Winter Project Progress-img_0180_1.jpg   Winter Project Progress-img_0181_1.jpg  

Old 03-26-2005, 06:40 AM
Registered

more pics
Attached Thumbnails Winter Project Progress-img_0182_1.jpg   Winter Project Progress-img_0183_1.jpg   Winter Project Progress-img_0184_1.jpg  

Old 03-26-2005, 06:40 AM
Registered

last one
Attached Thumbnails Winter Project Progress-img_0185_1.jpg  
Old 03-26-2005, 06:42 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Lofty
Man..... All you need is a new panel in that boat and she'll be looking seeeeet

I'm pickeing them up in the AM from powder coating and boxing them up ASAP to send to you. Along with your old panels. Sorry for the long delay but we're in full boating season out here.
Thanks Lofty. Looking forward to getting the panels this week. Ditto on the rails.......they're not going back on.

Thanks for all your help. We'll get the panels painted and get them back to you in a few weeks, hopefully sooner.

Rob

Quick Reply: Winter Project Progress

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.