new Cigarette >

new Cigarette

Notices

new Cigarette

Old 07-20-2012, 03:57 PM
Registered

Received 68 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by bigfarmer
i would put transom water pick ups on it if you havent already, if you trim up too much you will lose water pressure and put the boat in to guardian when running hard.
My 08' did not have transom water pickups and I never had any issues. If the pickups on the drives are set right, you should not have any problems.
Old 07-20-2012, 04:00 PM
Registered

Received 68 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by 39 Unlimited
Congrats Quarter, I have the same set up only with six drives. I have never used the tabs running or coming on plane, boat doesn't need them at all. To find WOT sweet spot trim till you hit limiters than trim down until you get your max GPS speed. Works like a champ. Mine is about 4.5 drives, Zero tab.

Post some pictures and bring that baby to the Lake Cumberland Poker Run would love to see it.

Gary
Are you reading the 4.5 on your smartcraft or mechanical indicator? I know you have #6's as opposed to NXT's. I trimmed my NXT's at 3.5 MAX with a load. just curious. I always go by the mechanical indicators.
Old 07-23-2012, 11:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is the one. Looks better in my dock!!!! Boat couldn't get more attention if I put a naked super model on the bow.
Old 07-24-2012, 05:58 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by ktron
Are you reading the 4.5 on your smartcraft or mechanical indicator? I know you have #6's as opposed to NXT's. I trimmed my NXT's at 3.5 MAX with a load. just curious. I always go by the mechanical indicators.
'Heads up' mechanical. Can't get comfortable with the smartcraft trim indicator