BLOWN INCOME is back up for sale >

BLOWN INCOME is back up for sale

Notices

BLOWN INCOME is back up for sale

Old 02-23-2017, 07:42 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
I emailed yesterday and he doesn't have any more pictures. The boat is shrink wrapped without a zipper, so these are the only pictures we'll get until it thaws up north. He said the boat is a 9 of 10 condition wise and runs on 93 octane. He said it has a small split cuddy cabin and interior is in great shape.

I wouldn't do anything without a survey, and wouldn't pay for a survey without more pics first. My buddy just had to replace his transom in the same year Cigarette.
Yo Bubba! You picking up a second toy? Keeping the CC?

Transom can be replaced for under 10k if it needed it. Sounds like everything else is solid. You'd be into it for max 50 plus transport and survey. still a good deal for what it is. Just my .02
Old 02-23-2017, 08:07 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
It`s a great deal till the drives blow up, gas tanks leak, and motors need a rebuild from bottom up plus about a 1000 other small things that add up to one large bill. Good times.
I would part the boat and use the drives on mine, or if it was actually not beat up put my power into it, run 80 in anything and never hurt the drives...

As far as having a lot invested... well let's not talk about what I have in my old mistress, not that I care that much but it adds up as we all know... if I had that for 80,000 total invested running 100 and nice boat.... ya I would be ok with that.
Old 02-23-2017, 08:08 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by thisistank
Yo Bubba! You picking up a second toy? Keeping the CC?

Transom can be replaced for under 10k if it needed it. Sounds like everything else is solid. You'd be into it for max 50 plus transport and survey. still a good deal for what it is. Just my .02
Agree...
Old 02-23-2017, 09:25 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

I am surprised that this boat is shrink-wrapped and not inside for the winter.
Old 02-24-2017, 06:25 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
I emailed yesterday and he doesn't have any more pictures. The boat is shrink wrapped without a zipper, so these are the only pictures we'll get until it thaws up north. He said the boat is a 9 of 10 condition wise and runs on 93 octane. He said it has a small split cuddy cabin and interior is in great shape.

I wouldn't do anything without a survey, and wouldn't pay for a survey without more pics first. My buddy just had to replace his transom in the same year Cigarette.
if its still in md and you want me to take a look at it let me know, the previous owner was a client of mine.
Old 02-24-2017, 10:17 AM
Registered

Received 591 Likes on 240 Posts

Why so cheap? Because it has to be bought sight unseen ?

Is there a Rumour the transom is soft?
Old 02-24-2017, 10:41 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by tommymonza
Why so cheap? Because it has to be bought sight unseen ?

Is there a Rumour the transom is soft?
Old boat, Big older power, 6 pack, no real cabin, no sun pad hatch, that's not exactly desirable to most buyers, unless you want for a toy... the cost to convert it to more of a pleasure boat would be a lot to most people and they can just buy one done...
Old 02-24-2017, 01:47 PM
Registered

Received 74 Likes on 40 Posts

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/a...m-img_9897.jpg

ya Tim maybe like this
Old 02-24-2017, 06:46 PM
Registered

Received 591 Likes on 240 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Force
Old boat, Big older power, 6 pack, no real cabin, no sun pad hatch, that's not exactly desirable to most buyers, unless you want for a toy... the cost to convert it to more of a pleasure boat would be a lot to most people and they can just buy one done...
Still?

Seems like a killer deal if the power train is as good as what the seller says. Hell of a Balls Out Hotrod for the money .

Too bad for all the inconveniences,As in the no cabin and 6- pack cockpit that it isn't a staggered boat.

Still don't know if I would trade your Mistress for it.

That thing looks really nice and unmolested, probably been beaten by you like a Red Headed Step Child. But , non the less. ,unmolested.
Old 02-24-2017, 06:58 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Force
I would look harder at Sonic700's Flatdeck before this one. Documented structural work, pretty big power and drives, great interior, great trailer, to me it is a no brainer. More money, but not that much more.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.