Bertram High Performance Boat? >

Bertram High Performance Boat?

Notices

Bertram High Performance Boat?

Old 09-30-2010, 04:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Barron 28

One popped up on evil-bay just today! He's calling it 27' though.. Got some other hardware available aswell! Who Dat!
Old 09-30-2010, 05:12 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It's "Who Dey..."
Old 10-01-2010, 01:35 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by golfmaxgolf
One popped up on evil-bay just today! He's calling it 27' though.. Got some other hardware available aswell! Who Dat!
This is a local boat here on Lake St Clair that been out of the water for many years. I looked this one over many times needs work but very cool & worth saving.. Here are some pic of her when it was in the sitting in the field by the Magnum I have now..
Attached Thumbnails Bertram High Performance Boat?-ber-28.jpg   Bertram High Performance Boat?-ber-28-1.jpg   Bertram High Performance Boat?-ber-28-2.jpg  

Bertram High Performance Boat?-ber-28-4.jpg   Bertram High Performance Boat?-ber-28-5.jpg  
Old 10-01-2010, 09:44 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Sitting duck is on Ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...#ht_500wt_1182
Old 10-01-2010, 09:45 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
I don't know anything about them, but there is one for sale and has been for a long time.

http://www.iboats.com/used_boats/boa...020/42951.html
Tex,

That is Gaylen's (speedmasters inc) old boat.
Old 10-03-2010, 03:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by h2oboater
There were two blue and white Bertram 28' boat's on Lake St Clair back in the 70's, one had Ford power and this one had Chevy power. Could this be the one for sale ??????
Were any made into a 2 man race boat ???? i know of one that is blue and white close to lake st clair, mabey its one of the two mark has posted from lake st clair, its been inside for a while and has the drives on it and moter are out.

Looks to have everything there drives tabs seats windsheild life line and looks like org trrailer
Old 10-04-2010, 12:16 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Lens mag marine
Were any made into a 2 man race boat ???? i know of one that is blue and white close to lake st clair, mabey its one of the two mark has posted from lake st clair, its been inside for a while and has the drives on it and moter are out.

Looks to have everything there drives tabs seats windsheild life line and looks like org trrailer
Both of the blue Bertrams had Volvo drives, one had a very high X dimension. That one had the bottom blown out, that might be it, as someone might have fixed her. Both were two man boats, as they had a narrow beam.
Attached Thumbnails Bertram High Performance Boat?-bertram-h2o-70.jpg  
Old 10-04-2010, 04:45 PM
Registered

Both of the blue Bertrams had Volvo drives, one had a very high X dimension. That one had the bottom blown out, that might be it, as someone might have fixed her. Both were two man boats, as they had a narrow beam.
Ill take a look this weekend when im at the boat. I know it has 2 volvo drives on it

I think it's set up with two bucket seat and a bench, Did the race one's have buckets or bolster's of some kind

Any value in having one as there small compared to the 38???
Old 10-07-2010, 10:25 AM
Registered

This is a local boat here on Lake St Clair that been out of the water for many years. I looked this one over many times needs work but very cool & worth saving.. Here are some pic of her when it was in the sitting in the field by the Magnum I have now..
can i get more info on this boat? Is it for sale? I live in St. Clair County.....actually in St. Clair.
Thanks!

Tim
Old 10-07-2010, 06:40 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Good n Plenty
can i get more info on this boat? Is it for sale? I live in St. Clair County.....actually in St. Clair.
Thanks!

Tim
To late, She sold on ebay for around 6k.

Quick Reply: Bertram High Performance Boat?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.