Bertram High Performance Boat?

Notices

Bertram High Performance Boat?

Old 10-17-2010, 07:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

last pic's

need info thanks
Attached Thumbnails Bertram High Performance Boat?-img00275%5B1%5D.jpg   Bertram High Performance Boat?-img00263%5B1%5D.jpg   Bertram High Performance Boat?-img00258%5B1%5D.jpg  

Bertram High Performance Boat?-img00252%5B1%5D.jpg   Bertram High Performance Boat?-img00264%5B1%5D.jpg  
Old 10-17-2010, 10:26 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Len, Did you buy this boat??? I have many VOLVO parts if you did. "HIGH LIFE"
Old 10-17-2010, 11:55 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by Lens mag marine
Please need to know everything on the bertram 28 from lake st clair race boat (((M-11))) Found Her.

She's in real good cond and has everthing still in tact and in great shape, been inside for a long time

Did some one say there was only 10 or 11 ever made??????

She been inside and out of the weather for a long time and is shrink wraped. She was out side airing out a bit today

Will post pic's
The Bertram you found was Don's old boat, next time I see him I will ask him about her. This one dose not have the high X dimension..
Old 10-22-2010, 09:46 PM
Registered
Gold Member

I found another 69 Bertram Baron located in the MA / NH area. I believe it has been a Lake Winnipesaukee boat most of its life. The original engines were replaced with 350's but otherwise all original. The owner was nice enough to let me get the dimensions off his interior to so I can rebuild mine. I would post a few pics if I could figure out how!
Old 10-22-2010, 10:01 PM
Registered

high life i run a volvo 290 what do u have for parts let me no p live in ct
Old 10-22-2010, 11:14 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

-----Captain,,,I grew up near a buddy on the Cape that had a 28 Baron new. I spent most of about 4 summers on it and have never forgotton those summers. Im wondering if the Baron you found is that boat. My friends had red sides with white deck and bottom. It was well used, but also well maintained. It was named "No Alibi". Id love to know where that Baron ended up. He traded it for a Whaler after about 5 or 6 years and I lost track of it.......Bill S
Old 10-23-2010, 06:31 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Originally Posted by olredalert
-----Captain,,,I grew up near a buddy on the Cape that had a 28 Baron new. I spent most of about 4 summers on it and have never forgotton those summers. Im wondering if the Baron you found is that boat. My friends had red sides with white deck and bottom. It was well used, but also well maintained. It was named "No Alibi". Id love to know where that Baron ended up. He traded it for a Whaler after about 5 or 6 years and I lost track of it.......Bill S
I know the current owner has owned it since 1975 or so. It appears to be an original white hull boat but it does have a 70's style paint job with yankee shaker as a name on the side. The interior appears to be the original red. He did tell me the engines were already in the boat when he purchased it. He did not say where the original owner was from.
Old 10-23-2010, 07:05 AM
Registered

captaintyler,

as a Winni boater since the the early 60's , I have to say I don't recall ever seeing a white Bertram, there was a lighter blue boat, named Five Queens owned by the Sanel family, and a darker blue X-Rated on the lake.

X-Rated is still there , saw her at the gas dock this summer at Channel Marine and out running about this summer, still looking real nice and strong. Haven't seen Five Queens in many years.
Old 10-23-2010, 09:35 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by olredalert
Bill is that the 28 Baron you spent the night on ?
Old 11-04-2010, 10:40 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Kismet
I was @ Norwalk Cove Marina (CT) today & saw a great looking older style H/P boat that had no HIN # but it had Bertram on the side. Anyone know anything about a 26-31' H/P boat built by Bertram. It had to be pretty old registration sticker on it was from 1988 (but my eyes told me late 60's/early 70's). I would love to know more about it looks like a great project
Boat is a Bertram 28 Baron, probably built in late 60's early 70's

Quick Reply: Bertram High Performance Boat?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.