Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Donzi
Donzi's Future >

Donzi's Future

Notices

Donzi's Future

Old 02-01-2013, 05:23 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I understand what they are doing perfectly well. I disagree with what they are doing, and I am concerned that Donzi will not survive it. If they want a custom line, buy OL or Statement.
Old 02-01-2013, 05:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by FISHIN SUCKS
WoW!!! Totally over the top!!!! I can't imagine you putting that boat in Geist (just a little brown). Geist is a pretty area, just not the water.

Okay Poodle, no time like the present, get out yer checkbook and buy Donzi, move it to Florida (where it belongs), and I'll peddle some for ya in my worldly travels.

tom
Sadly they want to much for the classic line for it to be feasible. If it was, I would be a part of it somewhere,somehow.. And with you in sales, wooohoo brother!
Old 02-02-2013, 06:24 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm all about the help
Old 02-02-2013, 06:51 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

If they are not going to do anything with Donzi then why would they just kill the brand? Why not sell it and the molds while there is some value. With all of the remaining Donzi guys at Statement, maybe, just maybe.....Donzi could be purchased and brought back to Florida. Fountain is the one that is done with Reggie gone and he and his son(s) starting new companies. Donzi has a future. Possibly.
Old 02-02-2013, 02:34 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default fixx

Originally Posted by Scott B
Sadly they want to much for the classic line for it to be feasible. If it was, I would be a part of it somewhere,somehow.. And with you in sales, wooohoo brother!
Buy it scott and ill show you how to build the fastest classic's out their with front race bulk heads and the tub tied into the hull and top deck tied into the stringers and with 454R lsx engines and imco scx drives with -3 lowers..

p.s. i want to make a x22 and a x24..

Last edited by FIXX; 02-02-2013 at 02:36 PM.
Old 02-02-2013, 04:19 PM
Registered

Received 160 Likes on 72 Posts

Who do we even contact at Donzi now? I always just went to Chuck or Craig. Haven't heard back from Chuck in awhile, anyone confirm if he is still there or not?
Old 02-02-2013, 06:51 PM
Registered

About a month ago he still was.
Old 03-16-2013, 09:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, I find this thread quite funny ....
Donzi isn't going "away",,,, Natural Selection is for Animals ..... I doubt the bank would sell Donzi or Fountain interests anyway ....
They'll be Back, and they know it ...... This economy's not going to lay down forever, so why not own the competition. My thoughts anyway.

Until then "I Got Mine" .....
Old 03-17-2013, 02:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by HotSpare
Well, I find this thread quite funny .... *
Donzi isn't going "away",,,, Natural Selection is for Animals ..... * I doubt the bank would sell *Donzi or Fountain interests anyway .... **
They'll be Back, and they know it ...... * This economy's not going to lay down forever, so why not own the competition. *My thoughts anyway. * * *

*Until then "I Got Mine" .....

Missed the point. I don't think Donzi is going away, but I also don't believe a bank or investment group is the best choice for it's ownership...

BTW, when / where we going to see yours again stranger?
Old 03-17-2013, 06:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yea, I agree not a good situation right now, and probably did miss the point, just thought I heard a chicken little in there somewhere, and wanted to extend a helping hand ..... Lol... Yea, I really should get out more, post up a few .... This is The Year .... : )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.