Bravo 1x Drive Repair in Wisconsin >

Bravo 1x Drive Repair in Wisconsin

Notices

Bravo 1x Drive Repair in Wisconsin

Old 08-12-2013, 10:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bravo 1x Drive Repair in Wisconsin

Hey everyone. I'm new to the powerboat scene and just picked up a project boat. It is a very clean 91 Fountain Fever 27. The previous owner had just installed a new bravo 1xr drive. He hooked the drive on a underwater cable and broke the drive off. The upper and lower portion of the drive were not severely damaged seeing that it cracked at the transom assembly. I'm looking for someone in Wisconsin(preferably) near Milwaukee that is good at repairing drives. Maybe someone who has a small shop or does side jobs. I'm willing to spend money to fix the boat right but don't want to just drop it at the Nearest dealer and spend tons of money. I'm also looking for someone who can put a new transom assembly in the boat and align the motor, put in a new throttle cable, and adjust everything and give the drivetrain a once over. Oh and someone who doesnt mind dealing with a newbie. Also it's a single screw 502 mag.

I appreciate everyone's help!!!!
Old 09-07-2013, 04:44 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mel riggs 9208722728