Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Eliminator
Azz chewin time. Sorry guys. >

Azz chewin time. Sorry guys.

Notices

Azz chewin time. Sorry guys.

Old 05-23-2008, 09:04 PM
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good to hear...have fun on the water..!!
Originally Posted by okeagle25
Ouch. To be fair, Eliminator did get my discrepancy report faxed to me. And the factual truth is that they do build a super nice, a+ product, i don't think you can deny that. Their boats are unique and turn heads everywhere. Based on that alone, I would consider another Eliminator. But I also think that whoever answers phones, handles paperwork, sells shirts, etc, must be equally strong. In mine and others' experiences with Eliminator, this is not the case.

Enough about this matter, hopefully this thread will get axed very soon. I truly wasn't trying to make a big deal of it, but it's a shame you have to air out your issues to get them resolved. Bottom line: great boat, but with the exception of shuemann, everytime i called i felt like a nuisance. Not good, especially with so many choices out there.

I'm done...headin to the lake to beat up on some big twin bajas!!!WISH I HAD SOME Tshirts to wear, lolol
Old 05-24-2008, 02:36 PM
Registered

Thumbs up To Be Fair

To be fair thier are a few guys that are very helpful.
Kenney, chewi, Dan(sales) and of corse Shue. It's just like anything, a few guys mess it up.

The reason people get so pissed is because Eliminator makes a great boat. probably best Bang 4 the Buck$, in a performance cat. If the boats were Sucky, no one would care.
Don't mean to be a hater. I love my boat and I love the fact that I live 15 min from the new factory, easy for service or parts.

Hey shue,

How about you put together an E-Zone suggestion box ? Delete the hate mail, and get to the heart of any issues.
Just a suggestion, New web page looks great. M2Cents
Old 05-25-2008, 07:22 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by sun west
....How about you put together an E-Zone suggestion box ? Delete the hate mail, and get to the heart of any issues.
Just a suggestion, New web page looks great. M2Cents
We appreciate it...and yes, NOBODY is perfect... We are far from it, but keep trying to make things better for our customers and the boating community.

Just like going in the "back door" of a fancy resturant, you'd be suprised (well, maybe not ) at what goes on behind the scenes...quite comical, at times. What continues to AMAZE me is the craftmanship of the individuals that build these boats. Absolutely NOTHING (well, almost) they can't do with resin and gelcoat.

I've been working on the new website, updating the images and correcting the data. It's far from done, but will be quite "interactive" when fully functional.

www.eliminatorboat.com

They have designed in a BLOG area, an email area, Login ability, etc.... Suggestions have been put forward to have a "forum" type area for customers and guests...(oh boy, just what we need, another website to visit and post up...) This will give the public a place to express/discuss Eliminator and other boating related topics.

OSO is one of the Premiere On-Line Boating Forums. I feel fortunate the Eliminator has me participating here on their behalf. EVERYONE at the company reads the threads and posts in this Forum. Jake, Kenny, Fear, Tony, Johnnie, Bob and Brandie (yep) and many others associated with Eliminator.

Your feedback is in-valuable to our continued growth as a manufacturer of custom boats. Keep It Comin'....

Gary / shueman
Old 03-15-2011, 08:28 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by shueman
We appreciate it...and yes, NOBODY is perfect... We are far from it, but keep trying to make things better for our customers and the boating community.

Just like going in the "back door" of a fancy resturant, you'd be suprised (well, maybe not ) at what goes on behind the scenes...quite comical, at times. What continues to AMAZE me is the craftmanship of the individuals that build these boats. Absolutely NOTHING (well, almost) they can't do with resin and gelcoat.

I've been working on the new website, updating the images and correcting the data. It's far from done, but will be quite "interactive" when fully functional.

www.eliminatorboat.com

They have designed in a BLOG area, an email area, Login ability, etc.... Suggestions have been put forward to have a "forum" type area for customers and guests...(oh boy, just what we need, another website to visit and post up...) This will give the public a place to express/discuss Eliminator and other boating related topics.

OSO is one of the Premiere On-Line Boating Forums. I feel fortunate the Eliminator has me participating here on their behalf. EVERYONE at the company reads the threads and posts in this Forum. Jake, Kenny, Fear, Tony, Johnnie, Bob and Brandie (yep) and many others associated with Eliminator.

Your feedback is in-valuable to our continued growth as a manufacturer of custom boats. Keep It Comin'....

Gary / shueman
Good to know the staff at Eliminator reads the forum, maybe Fear will read this and respond...he sure doesn't respond to emails.
Old 03-16-2011, 07:12 PM
Rik
arneson-industries.com
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by INDY27
Good to know the staff at Eliminator reads the forum, maybe Fear will read this and respond...he sure doesn't respond to emails.
It's easier to call him, of course they are setting up for the LA show today so you can always stop by and see them
Old 03-23-2011, 05:38 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by shueman

www.eliminatorboat.com

Gary / shueman
In hindsight, when all these people were slamming them for bad customer service and not returning e-mails, calls, etc. the people at Eliminator were probably involved in the fight of their lives just to stabilize their business and try and survive in the beginning of the worst recession in the hi performance boating business ever. 2008,09 and 2010 must have not been fun years at this business as they watched their dream and their baby go down in volume and get tight on money. To have to take the steps they took had to be hard on all of them. It is funny how your perspective can change when you know more of the facts. Good luck Leach family in your business recovery! You will live to fight another day. Dan, a proud 36 owner.