Azz chewin time. Sorry guys.

Notices

Azz chewin time. Sorry guys.

Old 05-20-2008, 10:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Azz chewin time. Sorry guys.

Issue resolved

Last edited by Yellow_ICC_OK; 05-22-2008 at 09:40 PM.
Old 05-20-2008, 11:43 PM
Registered

Exclamation Next time go here

Dave's Custom Boats
1468 N Magnolia Ave, EL CAJON, CA 92020
(619) 442-0300
davescustomboats.com

Southern California boaters Feel your pain Bro.
Old 05-20-2008, 11:50 PM
Registered

Default Hmm.

So I'm not the only one. Well, I like the boat but I can't stand that kind of service. Will do the right thing and give them one more chance...
Old 05-21-2008, 12:00 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by okeagle25
Shue, please pass this message on to Karl:

I want the go@ dA@$ hour meter discrepancy statement that I was promised when I purchased my boat 2 months ago. I have been very, very nice up until this point. The detail girl left my boat ignition turned on for 2 days before it shipped, thus putting 52 incorrect hours on it. This was stated in the ad (and Karl's emails, which i have), so there's no dispute over it, but I need it for my title/registration info. I have called 3 times, and sent an email as well. This will only take 5 minutes. I keep getting excuses...busy, no reply, etc.

Shueman, you have always been alot of help to me on the boards, and I thank you for that! As a business owner myself, I feel that Bob needs to know that his people are not getting the easy stuff done. So, I will mail this reply to him personally as well. As I write this, I feel like Eliminator got my money and kicked my azz out the door. My boat left california with NO LIGHTS on the trailer, and numerous other very simple problems (like the radio not working, etc.) which I said NOTHING about. I understand that it was Easter Friday, etc. But it was such an easy fix. Thank god the delivery girl was so careful, and I happily paid her extra hotel bill because she couldn't drive at night (I understand she was blamed for this too, what a shame). Shue, I am not a complainer, but this should not result in a cash-paying, easy to deal with customer getting pissed off about a stupid piece of paper, and ruining a valuable relationship. Everybody has a limit, and I've hit mine. This was my first Eliminator, and could be my last (I stress could). The next contact Eliminator receives will be from my attorney, if that paper is not on my fax by Wednesday afternoon. Not to mention what the forums will look like. All for what? A piece of paper. How stupid. I have tried to handle this the RIGHT way but it ain't working.

I emailed a FOURTH time yesterday, through E-zone, I can be reached through that. Karl is well aware of how to reach me. He had no problem cashing my check for the boat, so a piece of paper should be easy enough. BTW, my $150 worth of ezone product I ordered 3 weeks ago is a no-show, and I've heard nothing on that either...What's goin on out there!!??
Nice post... I sent you a PM/email requesting your contact/boat information to resolve this matter...

Last edited by shueman; 05-21-2008 at 12:05 AM.
Old 05-21-2008, 12:51 AM
Registered

I see davescustomboats.com as a dead domain. I get a parking page not a real website.
Old 05-21-2008, 06:54 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by okeagle25
Shue, please pass this message on to Karl:

I want the go@ dA@$ hour meter discrepancy statement that I was promised when I purchased my boat 2 months ago. I have been very, very nice up until this point. The detail girl left my boat ignition turned on for 2 days before it shipped, thus putting 52 incorrect hours on it. This was stated in the ad (and Karl's emails, which i have), so there's no dispute over it, but I need it for my title/registration info. I have called 3 times, and sent an email as well. This will only take 5 minutes. I keep getting excuses...busy, no reply, etc.

Shueman, you have always been alot of help to me on the boards, and I thank you for that! As a business owner myself, I feel that Bob needs to know that his people are not getting the easy stuff done. So, I will mail this reply to him personally as well. As I write this, I feel like Eliminator got my money and kicked my azz out the door. My boat left california with NO LIGHTS on the trailer, and numerous other very simple problems (like the radio not working, etc.) which I said NOTHING about. I understand that it was Easter Friday, etc. But it was such an easy fix. Thank god the delivery girl was so careful, and I happily paid her extra hotel bill because she couldn't drive at night (I understand she was blamed for this too, what a shame). Shue, I am not a complainer, but this should not result in a cash-paying, easy to deal with customer getting pissed off about a stupid piece of paper, and ruining a valuable relationship. Everybody has a limit, and I've hit mine. This was my first Eliminator, and could be my last (I stress could). The next contact Eliminator receives will be from my attorney, if that paper is not on my fax by Wednesday afternoon. Not to mention what the forums will look like. All for what? A piece of paper. How stupid. I have tried to handle this the RIGHT way but it ain't working.

I emailed a FOURTH time yesterday, through E-zone, I can be reached through that. Karl is well aware of how to reach me. He had no problem cashing my check for the boat, so a piece of paper should be easy enough. BTW, my $150 worth of ezone product I ordered 3 weeks ago is a no-show, and I've heard nothing on that either...What's goin on out there!!??
Wow BIG DADDY service sucked when we had the 33 Daytona down there in Mira Loma ,we had to buy lawn chairs and camp out in the parking lot for a week and would'nt leave till it was loaded and headed to Chicago ..Luckily at the time Brent was there and kicked it in the azz & got it done ..Good Luck Bro
Old 05-21-2008, 07:20 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

who here in oklahoma said you had to have a hour meter discrepancy statement? I don't see any place even on the titles for hours.
Old 05-21-2008, 07:22 AM
Burnin' Love
Gold Member

Good luck with E-ZONE, they have owed me about 65 bucks for about 5 years. I had ordered shirts which they advertised in my size, but was told it was a misprint. No shirts, no refund.
Old 05-21-2008, 07:26 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Wow!!! That's too bad that you've had this kind of experience. I have purchased 2 Elims in the past 2.5 years and have experienced outstanding service.

Maybe the move into the new building is causing them some "adjustment" challenges???

Did you speak w/Jake or Tony? I would think they could get this resolved fairly quickly for you.

I see Schueman is engaged, hopefully he can get his escalated for you quickly.

It's unforutnate that you've had to endure this, they have a great product, and it's always felt like they bent over backwards for me on my 2 purchases. I had a pretty non-standard deleivery (they delivered the boat to me in Havasu while I played for a month, then shipped it to NY for me after Desert Storm -and the hole time they were very responsive on resolving the minor things that were needed...at one point Bob even personally came down to my dock at the London Bridge and delivered some additional pin cleats.

If you haven't done so already, I'd ask to speak to Jake.
Old 05-21-2008, 07:38 AM
Registered

oh boy... if you only knew about my experience when I bought mine... I couldnt believe the $hit that was happening to me. Eventually Kenny took care of me. I definitly had a nice long thread going tho... I like my boat so much ill pretend it never happened but man was a very unhappy customer at the time. They should send us free T-shirts or something haha

Quick Reply: Azz chewin time. Sorry guys.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.