38 Excalibur project >

38 Excalibur project

Notices

38 Excalibur project

Old 02-19-2007, 12:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 38 Excalibur project

Pretty cool looking 38 Excalibur on ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Excal...spagenameZWDVW
Old 02-20-2007, 07:17 AM
Registered

wow, thanks for showing that. gives a good look at how they are built. Actually helps me appreciate mine even better.
Old 02-26-2007, 04:12 PM
Registered

Question excalibur

hello i am a new member to offshore only and i can use all the help i can get.. I just recently purchased the 38 excalibur that you seen on ebay a week ago.. having twins will be a new thing for me... i have been to a half dozen poker runs in my 20' open bow that i bought a week after graduation.. (highschool graduation) over the past three years i have went from a four cylinder merc to a 4.3... and now a 305.. that will push my light little boat just over fifty and out of the water in the choppy waves left from the wakes of all your guys's boats at the poker runs.. i am anxious to join "the club" and seen this boat on ebay and thought "that is my way in"... it is a great lookin boat and will be an expensive but great learning experience and i am young and up for the challenge.. (it helps that there is no wife and kids at home...) Any info that you can provide would be great.. obviously this project will take me awhile (this being the third one i have done) but i have been high expectations for the outcome of this boat... I am lookin for interior and exterior photo's.... great links... a reasonable but talented painter... and info on how to set up my boat for 60-70 mph without killin my wallet... please help... and thanks.