Notices
Formula

1992 f303

Old 04-13-2016, 12:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool 1992 f303

Hi All,

Compared to my 88' 223 LS, how much more room is there in the cockpit of the 1992 F303 and where would it be? I'm thinking about upgrading.

This is the boat: http://www.greggorrmarine.com/locati...ealershipHours

Any other opinions on this model?

Thanks!
Old 04-13-2016, 03:15 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

there will be a noticeable difference. the bolster take up a lot of room but its primarily between the bench seat and back of the bolsters. you also won't be on top of the wheel. I'm assuming you have 2 captain chairs in the LS and have to "sit". having the option to sit or stand at the bolster is a plus too. Obviously there is more room in the cabin as well.
Old 04-13-2016, 10:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm not that familiar with the 223 so I cant really speak to the differences between the two but I would think the 303 is twice the boat. If you need measurements or pics of any parts of the 303 just let me know. I've spent a lot of time cleaning up my boat and straightening out all of the usual crap you find in used boats so I'm pretty familiar with every inch of the 303. Good luck with your search, I looked at a lot of junk before I finally decided on my boat. Let me know if I can help. BTW mine is available if your deal doesn't work out and you're looking elsewhere.
Old 04-15-2016, 07:54 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

the 303 is a perfectly balanced boat, gives you that extra speed that the prev gen SR1 left everyone wanting, and it will be night and day over the 223, any questions just ask away, BTW that boat has been listed for quite a while,