Messy Oil Filter Removal

Notices

Messy Oil Filter Removal

Old 01-12-2010, 02:22 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by yeller gambler
do you want me to call Dustin and get your stickers for you? i partied it up down in key west with good ol' Dustin and we were talking about em. hes a good ol' friend of mine

Well I guess I need your help Yeller,I would appreciate it if you could get Dennis or Dustin Whipple to send them.I couldn't.The car/boat show has past now.but they still look bad.

Back when we were Dynoing my engines in Louisiana,we needed smaller pulleys, we talked to Dustin and he said he would air freight Red label them so we could finish Thrus, we called that afternoon after they didn't show up,Dustin said he forgotI was out of town trying to get this finished and didn't want to take a chance of him screwing up again and not send them,so I drove all the back home,already waisted 2 days waiting on them,I told Mark call if they show up and ill try and come back down.

Kinda like my local paint guy, ya got to baby sit them.

Something so simple

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 01-14-2010, 08:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

man, i know dustin gets busy, but you are a customer. sometimes when a company gets close to the top they forget who got them there, people like you Rob. not saying that whipple does this, but i hope you get what is owed to you. Yeller get them stickers
Old 01-18-2010, 11:59 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Originally Posted by H2Xmark
man, i know dustin gets busy, but you are a customer. sometimes when a company gets close to the top they forget who got them there, people like you Rob. not saying that whipple does this, but i hope you get what is owed to you. Yeller get them stickers
He was giving to me,free advertising,I was dealing with Dustin first, he even said he was sending them a few times,then Dennis said they were in the mail 3 differant times.

Old 01-30-2010, 11:04 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
He was giving to me,free advertising,I was dealing with Dustin first, he even said he was sending them a few times,then Dennis said they were in the mail 3 differant times.
i know the mail work's to your address cause you received the check i sent you for the felpro head gaskets i bought from you a while back, lol. hope the stickers show up soon.
Mark
Old 01-30-2010, 08:10 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Talking

Originally Posted by H2Xmark
i know the mail work's to your address cause you received the check i sent you for the felpro head gaskets i bought from you a while back, lol. hope the stickers show up soon.
Mark

Yea he has mail service too.Maybe I was lied to? I guess I am a past coustmer and I dont count anymore I even paid 2 1/2 months in advance for 2 3.3 kits when he was having biz problems.

Mark I hope the gaskets worked out for ya,I still have some left.