Everyone's help would be appreciated 42 >

Everyone's help would be appreciated 42

Notices

Everyone's help would be appreciated 42

Old 10-01-2011, 08:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Everyone's help would be appreciated 42

If you were gona buy a boat no power, and install 6 to 7 hundred horspower a side What boat would you buy, i mean year and drives. The only thing i need is air conditioning , what speeds whould you expect. I look all the time i just dont wana buy a p.o.s . Ive never been through a six drive plenty of bravo's ,just never a six whats the cost difference. I know a bravo is only good to a certain point and i only want twins. I would really like someone to tell me which way to go. Thanks
Old 10-02-2011, 12:06 AM
Registered

To each their own. I wouldnt buy a boat without drives and motors. I would at least buy one that has been blown up and you had most of the boat. I have never dealt with a 6 drive, but they are like 50k last time someone told me..Getting into a project like that yourself, is going to require money, patience, and more money...
Old 10-04-2011, 02:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by triple 300s
To each their own. I wouldnt buy a boat without drives and motors. I would at least buy one that has been blown up and you had most of the boat. I have never dealt with a 6 drive, but they are like 50k last time someone told me..Getting into a project like that yourself, is going to require money, patience, and more money...
Do you recommend 496's with X Drives? I hear they are very reliable and efficient?