Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Personalized Swipes!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/100793-personalized-swipes.html)

Racegirl3 04-17-2005 10:38 AM

Re: Personalized Swipes!!

Originally Posted by otis311
Anyone want to clean the other half ??

I believe that Ange and I would work well together ... specially in Miami :D

MarkSmith 04-17-2005 04:39 PM

Danny D., your the best!
Thanks for the support for Chicago Powerboat Club. The Swipes and Boat Shield went so fast that we are going to sell it at all of our events. We will order Swipes with a CPC label and sell until we run out for the day. Once the people try them, they will be hooked.

Mark Smith

DannyD 04-17-2005 07:21 PM

Hey Mark,
Glad to hear! We'll do whatever you want.
I bet I missed a good time. Wish I could have been there. Hopefully I get out to your Chicago Poker Run.

MarkSmith 04-17-2005 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by DannyD
Hey Mark,
Glad to hear! We'll do whatever you want.
I bet I missed a good time. Wish I could have been there. Hopefully I get out to your Chicago Poker Run.

Mark your calender for July 22-23. There are no other poker runs or races anywhere in this half of the country.

www.chicagopokerrun.com

Mark Smith

Ange 04-17-2005 09:22 PM

Bob, I think Heather is on to something there...give it some thought and get back to us... :D

otis311 04-18-2005 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by Ange
Bob, I think Heather is on to something there...give it some thought and get back to us... :D

Its a deal, you want to clean 1/2 my boat for a case of swipes ...go for it. Now what did I have to do to get the other side cleaned ??

Give me a call

518 361-6521

Bob

R Addiction 04-18-2005 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by Ange
John, you cleaning Bob's boat? My meeting in Miami didn't happen, partner in the hospital. It's on you to get Bob buying the case of personalized Swipes! Or else, I'll have to use that as my reason to go to Miami.... :D

The way things are going around here lately......... :rolleyes:

R Addiction 04-18-2005 09:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
How Cool is this....... :cool: Just Imagine....

Ange 04-18-2005 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by otis311
Its a deal, you want to clean 1/2 my boat for a case of swipes ...go for it. Now what did I have to do to get the other side cleaned ??

Bob

Bob, that other side would require a case of Boat Shield to go with the case of Swipes. :D

SpeedGirl 04-18-2005 05:06 PM

Hey all.... Glad you all like the R'Addiction Swipes :D

Get your swipe orders in for the season we all know your boat need cleaning from sitting in storage all winter.... :eek: and why not have personalized swipes so when YOUR Swipes grow legs and walk off your boat you can find them :p