Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Fastest 30-32 V bottom w/stock power (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/101639-fastest-30-32-v-bottom-w-stock-power.html)

Hauling Hustler 05-08-2011 11:12 AM

How about the Hustler 29 Rockit. 29'11" long with a Single 525 runs 85 MPH.

REDS32 05-08-2011 11:29 AM

I have ran in a couple of different v bottoms stepped and no steps call velocity steve is the best velocities handle the best I race people with new step hulls all the time in the ocean and my 32 never fails velocities are more addictive then drugs when you buy a velocity new or used you become part of a family I call them And they treat me like family check the thred still crazy resurrection you'll see steve the owner helping on the project letting people who are working on there boats in his factory stay with him plus most of the other boats people are talking about are being built as fast they can make them velocity takes the time to build a real custom one off bad ass boat you won't be a number there I've been to a lot of factories and most if your not buying a 38 or bigger they don't care about you at velocity they treat you like a brother I'm a velocity fanatic get in one and you'll see why.

chris@uga 05-08-2011 12:53 PM

I'm a big fan of TUFF Marine in Canada. Their 28' with a single 525 ran 95 the first time out.

http://www.tuffmarine.com/Boat_Pages...28_inboard.htm

DaBank 05-08-2011 01:42 PM

I have a 2006 Advantage 32 with twin 496HOs best of 83, runs 78mph all day long. I will make you a great deal on it. Frank

FrisiniMotors 05-08-2011 03:04 PM

30 Vendetta

Frisini 30 Vendetta - Single stock SC600 HP - 83 mph
or Staggered 350 Small Blocks - estimated 83+ mph

See the Vendetta Home Page here.

Catmando 05-08-2011 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by REDS32 (Post 3397698)
I have ran in a couple of different v bottoms stepped and no steps call velocity steve is the best velocities handle the best I race people with new step hulls all the time in the ocean and my 32 never fails velocities are more addictive then drugs when you buy a velocity new or used you become part of a family I call them And they treat me like family check the thred still crazy resurrection you'll see steve the owner helping on the project letting people who are working on there boats in his factory stay with him plus most of the other boats people are talking about are being built as fast they can make them velocity takes the time to build a real custom one off bad ass boat you won't be a number there I've been to a lot of factories and most if your not buying a 38 or bigger they don't care about you at velocity they treat you like a brother I'm a velocity fanatic get in one and you'll see why.

What about pad bottom re-entry isn't it pretty harsh?

And dude I know you text a lot but your lack of periods at the end of your sentences makes it very difficult to read your posts.

TeamSaris 05-08-2011 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by Catmando (Post 3397838)

And dude I know you text a lot but your lack of periods at the end of your sentences makes it very difficult to read your posts.

Landings arent bad if you run them flat

REDS32 05-08-2011 05:22 PM

I have a new phone and don't usually text on it .No I never had any reentry problems .You need to know what your doing and take your time getting to know your boat.PS I just had surgery so I'm a little out of it sorry.medication makes me loopy.

Catmando 05-08-2011 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by REDS32 (Post 3397851)
I have a new phone and don't usually text on it .No I never had any reentry problems .You need to know what your doing and take your time getting to know your boat.PS I just had surgery so I'm a little out of it sorry.medication makes me loopy.

I didn't mean to imply you had any re-entry problems. Pad bottom boats are notorious for hard landings. I know because I had one.

I hope your recovery from surgery is a swift one. I will never fully recover from my knee surgery.

offshoredrillin 05-08-2011 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by Catmando (Post 3397838)

Originally Posted by Catmando (Post 3397873)
I didn't mean to imply you had any re-entry problems. Pad bottom boats are notorious for hard landings. I know because I had one.

Huh???? you ask if it is then say you had one...I'm confused, you should either know or not. thought your boat was a Carlson tri hull? Jus sayin....:evilb: