Old 06-03-2005, 02:12 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 28 Posts
Default Re: Old School Pictures Thread

Originally Posted by CMG
Cougerman - awesome pic! is it yours??

No, just one that was for sale.

Mines a 46' also and is in my avatar, still putting here back together along with the other trailer Queens.

Cougarman
Attached Thumbnails Old School Pictures Thread-deck.jpg   Old School Pictures Thread-sidev.jpg   Old School Pictures Thread-dash.jpg  

Old 06-05-2005, 08:42 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 246 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by Hydrocruiser
Here we go:

Magnum
Hydrocruiser, thank you for posting the pictures, we got into four races today, three of four came after us. Did you posting the pictures help the cause, I think so. In the last 17 years in this boat, maybe one boat comes after us on a Sunday, but three in one day (we went after the other boat), that was a fun day. Win/lose, it's about trying. Thanks.
Old 06-05-2005, 09:14 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by OldSchool
Thank you for the compliment. How fast is that 28' Apache now a days? Did the boat get re-powered after your brother sold it? I heard it is faster? What's the scoop?
Warpaint had 509's when Ike sold it...Until an untimely demise due to a peice of foreign material introduced to the motor via the intake!!

Now it has 548's with 650 horse each and runs around 90.
Old 06-06-2005, 07:42 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by R Addiction
Warpaint had 509's when Ike sold it...Until an untimely demise due to a peice of foreign material introduced to the motor via the intake!!

Now it has 548's with 650 horse each and runs around 90.
Thanks for the update, were you out yesterday? We were hanging by the Bohemia, and off Turkey Point. Look for you soon. I have never seen Ike's 41' - where does he use it?
Old 06-06-2005, 09:52 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Old School...this is his last 41....His new (to him) one is in the works.
Attached Thumbnails Old School Pictures Thread-copy-site1007.jpg  
Old 06-06-2005, 10:32 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by R Addiction
Old School...this is his last 41....His new (to him) one is in the works.
So he will have two 41's? Is that one in the picture going to be sold? What does the new one look like (picture available)? The one in the picture is sharp, then again I have always liked Apaches and Cigarettes. Does he use boat in the bay, or at the shore?
Old 06-06-2005, 11:15 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

He sold this 41 over a year ago....used it on the bay!! No pics of the new one ...Yet!!
Old 06-06-2005, 09:41 PM
bob
Charter Member #40
Charter Member

Received 104 Likes on 51 Posts

I saw Old School on the C&D, he was kinda lying there like a spyder waiting on the prey to come by! And we went by! Nice boat! I actually ran that with a 31 Sutphen I had 4-5 years ago. Still looks good
Old 06-06-2005, 09:53 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by bob
I saw Old School on the C&D, he was kinda lying there like a spyder waiting on the prey to come by! And we went by! Nice boat! I actually ran that with a 31 Sutphen I had 4-5 years ago. Still looks good
You have the 39' Supthen right? Yes, you definitely went by, that boat is running strong, but that's OK, we were thankful you gave us a shot. I take it you replaced the class I motors that you had before? I would guess that these motors are making about 850-950 hp each?

We knew you were coming, I saw you idling out of the Chesapeake Inn, so we ran the 41' Velocity first, then decided to wait for you. Two good boats in a matter of a few minutes, we had to wait for ya. Thanks for the run! Stephen
Old 06-18-2005, 03:28 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Hydrocruiser
few more..
"the Hairy Canary" was delivered to its new owner this morning, the boat is going home (sort of), back to Brick Twp., NJ. Look for the boat out on Barnegat Bay/Pt. Pleasant, NJ area. For all the boats through the past 17/18 years we raced, thanks for the memories; however, now you do not know the color, or the name of the next hot-rod that will be acquired. For all those boaters who claimed they were "jumped" by "the Hairy Canary" you can now expect a plain white boat to roll up along side of you, and wave "let's go!" It will be the bald old man and his portly son. Gonna miss the show-down on the Chesapeake this summer between Link and BJ, has that race happened yet? Lastly, it is time to change my handle on this board, again, thanks OSO.

Quick Reply: Old School Pictures Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.