Old 07-05-2005, 04:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Tallahassee Area

IM here call me KEVIN
Old 07-05-2005, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by sign4boat
I have a house about 50 min south of tally. Its in panacea. Great boating out of panacea city dock, lots of parking and free ramp.
Bill, Panacea is less than 50min. We are only 18miles south of Capital Circle.
Old 07-05-2005, 05:13 PM

If you live in Tally. and want to hit the water you are going to have to come to my county. Or come thru our county. Please come we need more Peformance boats.....................Ochlockonee Shoals is the place to go......I can give you GPS numbers. Put in at St.Marks River
Old 07-05-2005, 05:36 PM

Forgot about the trafic Bill, Guess i dont drive enough to Tally. Sorry
Old 07-05-2005, 07:44 PM
Banned

Is Posey's still open at St Marks?
Old 07-05-2005, 07:46 PM
Banned

Looks like I'm going to be stuck here most of the week. Working right across the street from FSU. I can't stand the Noles, but I gotta say, I've never seen so many hotties in my life. Sobe's got nothing on this place in that regard!
Old 07-25-2005, 04:39 PM
Registered

I'm here in Tally and Ochlocknee Bay (when it's not under water). We could use another Offshore boat around here. Yours should get the number up to three now! I have the red/white Magnum 27 Sport. You can't miss Kevin's TG out there. He's easy to spot. Great boating around here. Just be careful of the bottom. A GPS chart plotter is really helpful in this area. Once you go to Ochlocknee Sholes you won't want to leave. Nothing like it.

Hay Kevin, your buddy Steve Barnes tells me that you brought the TG up in our canal and actually turned it around. That's a trick to do in my 27 Magnum much less your 38 TG! Great job! My place is the one with the elevator lift. The Magnum should be back out on it next week. A little cleaup was in order after 7/10.

Cuda, give me a buzz next time you're in town. Believe it or not, we have a lot of Gator friends here!
Old 07-25-2005, 04:53 PM
Registered

Man talk me outta selling the Scarab fast ! I had almost lost hope to find some fellow OSO members in the area and have some gathering places to go. I did go to Oklocknee State park and put in this weekend .. Was running around there and the folks there were looking at me like I had three eyes :-) Well the boat is damn orange I guess. So if you hear any locals talking about a new boat in town it was me ....
http://www.isphub.net/wayne/Scarab.htm

Originally Posted by ForrestC
I'm here in Tally and Ochlocknee Bay (when it's not under water). We could use another Offshore boat around here. Yours should get the number up to three now! I have the red/white Magnum 27 Sport. You can't miss Kevin's TG out there. He's easy to spot. Great boating around here. Just be careful of the bottom. A GPS chart plotter is really helpful in this area. Once you go to Ochlocknee Sholes you won't want to leave. Nothing like it.

Hay Kevin, your buddy Steve Barnes tells me that you brought the TG up in our canal and actually turned it around. That's a trick to do in my 27 Magnum much less your 38 TG! Great job! My place is the one with the elevator lift. The Magnum should be back out on it next week. A little cleaup was in order after 7/10.

Cuda, give me a buzz next time you're in town. Believe it or not, we have a lot of Gator friends here!
Old 07-25-2005, 05:28 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ForrestC

Forrest, I have two of my men up there today, but I didn't make the trip.

As far as being a Gator fan, I'm rethinking that whole deal after seeing all the hotties at FSU right there near the jobsite. I'm telling you, I've never seen so many absolutely hot women in my whole life. South Beach ain't got chit on Copeland Avenue!
Old 07-25-2005, 09:21 PM

Hey Forest, Iwas over at steves place Monday after "Dennis" came thru. Did your place make it . Steve's got 5ft under water and we lost our cottage on Bald Point. Also I saw the magnum a few weeks ago out at the Shoals. Should have anchored up. Had a long ride back to St.Marks on one engine(the one without powersteering) Trying to get it back together for the Emerald Coast Poker Run!!!!!!!

PS: That Magnum looks Sweeet

Quick Reply: Tallahassee Area

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.