Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Grand Slam Whos Coming? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/107570-grand-slam-whos-coming.html)

FINMAN 07-19-2005 12:42 PM

Re: Grand Slam Whos Coming?

Originally Posted by P Offshore
Just an educated guess but the poker run will be around 75 miles.
Radar Runs is about 1.2 or 1.3 miles per pass.

what are the card stops?

BLee 07-19-2005 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by FINMAN
what are the card stops?

are you guys running the Tiger again this weekend?

eyezlee 07-19-2005 02:45 PM

Did you hear they managed to get the entire nose of the tiger up about 45* on Saturday... Its that BIG water again. :evilb:

or maybe they were over trimmed.... :D or under trimmed seeing that there were 4 dudes on board. :eek: all depends on how ya look at it.

BLee 07-19-2005 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by eyezlee
Did you hear they managed to get the entire nose of the tiger up about 45* on Saturday... Its that BIG water again. :evilb:

or maybe they were over trimmed.... :D or under trimmed seeing that there were 4 dudes on board. :eek: all depends on how ya look at it.

:evilb: :evilb: LOL.

FINMAN 07-19-2005 03:00 PM

Hey boys, easy now. I think the owner Chris Eagon and Mike Bailey will be running in it. I will be watching from The Play Pen this weekend. I heard the Tiger next year will have just a little more punch but cant go into details. :D

Later :evilb:

WARPARTY36 07-19-2005 03:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Is that how they got passed by an old resin bucket that was full of fuel and 7 people? :D

FINMAN 07-19-2005 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
Is that how they got passed by an old resin bucket that was full of fuel and 7 people? :D

I have good a little video of you next to us.
Yeah I told Mike when you were next to us to go ahead and start the 2nd engine :cool:

eyezlee 07-19-2005 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36

Hard to say but it looks like you may have had a woman on board. Congrats! You've broken the sausage fest cycle you were on last year. :evilb:

WARPARTY36 07-19-2005 04:32 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Hard to say but it looks like you may have had a woman on board. Congrats! You've broken the sausage fest cycle you were on last year. :evilb:

They just like rubbing their a$$ on the new seats :D

And that was 2 years ago :( :drink:

johnnyboatman 07-19-2005 06:53 PM

during the radar run can u see it from the shore? our boat is at texoma and we didnt want to drag it all the way up there!
thanks,
johnny