Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Grand Slam Whos Coming? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/107570-grand-slam-whos-coming.html)

Mac 07-12-2005 10:00 PM

Grand Slam Whos Coming?

May as well get this thread started, lets hear who is planning on attending, I have been getting some calls this week, sounds like some very nice hardware planning on showing up. E-Dock bros, Big Party that Friday?????

Sean H 07-12-2005 10:04 PM

Re: Grand Slam Whos Coming?May

looks like the grand slam will be the debut of the new paint job, finally... :D

glassdave 07-12-2005 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H

i think i'm gonna need it for a few more weeks :evilb: :evilb: :D :D

BLee 07-12-2005 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by glassdave
i think i'm gonna need it for a few more weeks :evilb: :evilb: :D :D

are we gonna have to send a black Lincoln your way..... :D :D :drink:

Sean H 07-12-2005 10:16 PM

i think he just wants to use it on erie for a couple of weeks.... :D

glassdave 07-12-2005 11:30 PM

i think he just wants to use it on erie for a couple of weeks.... :D

yea . . my boat clubs poker run is in two weeks . . . if i can hold out till than i will have the coolest boat there . . .:D :drink:

P Offshore 07-13-2005 04:35 AM

Re: Grand Slam Whos Coming?

Sean,
Maybe if you invited Dave he would get it finished---- and deliver it too :drink: :D :cool:

Sean H 07-13-2005 08:02 AM

delivery adds 4-6 weeks..... :D

44MTI 07-13-2005 08:55 AM

So the okies haven't scared you off yet.
Can't wait to see the boat, when will you be up.

BLee 07-13-2005 08:56 AM

What poker run is this? I haven't heard anything about it. The only poker run I've heard about is the Ugly Johns run..........

:evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

P Offshore 07-13-2005 11:01 AM

delivery adds 4-6 weeks..... :D

Doh !!! :D

I

FREEDOM US1 07-13-2005 11:20 AM

I'll be there.

Buddy OO 07-13-2005 06:45 PM

I've got me and another 36 nortech cat I just sold a guy at loto thinking of coming down, Is there anywhere to stay. let me know we will probably roll friday ay noon if we have a place to stay. how far from loto. thanks jim midwest performance marine. be better to bring cat or v bottom, do we need mufflers?//. some of the want some boys or sean or yellow cat call me and give me the detaails. thanks jim 636 236-4141

OU Want Some?!! 07-13-2005 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by wiggler4490
I've got me and another 36 nortech cat I just sold a guy at loto thinking of coming down, Is there anywhere to stay. let me know we will probably roll friday ay noon if we have a place to stay. how far from loto. thanks jim midwest performance marine. be better to bring cat or v bottom, do we need mufflers?//. some of the want some boys or sean or yellow cat call me and give me the detaails. thanks jim 636 236-4141

NO F-----G MUFFLERS!!

...matter of fact, you better take them out or we'll think you're a 'MO or something!!

jeaston 07-13-2005 06:55 PM

Sean just got off the phone with Dave, need me to see if he can finish it when he is down? Buy my old Fountain throw some engines in it and let your paint dry :D :drink:

FREEDOM US1 07-13-2005 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by un ortho docs
NO F-----G MUFFLERS!!

...matter of fact, you better take them out or we'll think you're a 'MO or something!!

Thats right, a MOFO!!

Mac 07-13-2005 08:06 PM

Wiggler I thought you were in for sure! You LOTO boys owe us a trip up here, this is a first class event, think you guys will be impressed, 43 vee Nor-Tech that Custum Touch Graphics just painted is coming,the boat is out of Texas, also the Derebery group will be coming, I would bring the 36 cat, there are going to be several there. Call me if you have questions 918 914 2875

Sean H 07-13-2005 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1
Thats right, a MOFO!!

It might be the only time I get to run my dry pipes this year.. :evilb: :evilb:

OU Want Some?!! 07-13-2005 08:15 PM

It might be the only time I get to run my dry pipes this year.. :evilb: :evilb:

Yeah, be a MAN!!

....OU WANT SOME?!!

BLee 07-13-2005 08:37 PM

Bring the cat................. AND the Vee so I can play with someone. Bring the cat if you can only bring one. Talk to Mac or Delo about details. :drink:

apache21 07-13-2005 08:57 PM

Count me in. :D

Mac 07-14-2005 01:15 PM

Tyson is Tim bringing up the Nor-Tech? Leon are you out there? what about Junkman, is Herman coming????? See if you cant bring some of those Texoma boats down.

Spine Tingler 07-14-2005 01:18 PM

I've got two Texoma boats in my slip: a 42 fountain and a 31 Warlock.

BigSilverCat 07-14-2005 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by Rare Breed
Tyson is Tim bringing up the Nor-Tech?

yes

jeaston 07-14-2005 03:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Eric just left and here is the course, pretty much the same. :D :drink:

DPMPOWER 07-14-2005 04:00 PM

Tyson is Tim bringing up the Nor-Tech? Leon are you out there? what about Junkman, is Herman coming????? See if you cant bring some of those Texoma boats down.

Hey Mac, we will be there with Eddie & Art & Chris Wall , we are planning on bringing Byond Reason if we get the new engs. installed in time

Mac 07-14-2005 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by DPMPOWER
Hey Mac, we will be there with Eddie & Art & Chris Wall , we are planning on bringing Byond Reason if we get the new engs. installed in time

Lets see you own DPM , motors installed on time? EASY!!!!, get Daniel in gear!, surely Big Shane will provide morale support. Eddie very glad to here you are coming, get ready forsome Red Bull!!!!, Leon tell Rockin there will be a good band Sat. night, Sherl i will have Makers Mark waiting on you and Art! Its looking like this is going to be a very good time, somebody needs to own my Fountain for this run.

P Offshore 07-15-2005 04:00 PM

Lets see you own DPM , motors installed on time? EASY!!!!, get Daniel in gear!, surely Big Shane will provide morale support. Eddie very glad to here you are coming, get ready forsome Red Bull!!!!, Leon tell Rockin there will be a good band Sat. night, Sherl i will have Makers Mark waiting on you and Art! Its looking like this is going to be a very good time, somebody needs to own my Fountain for this run.

C'mon Mac, we have a band both nights.
Gotta keep the girls dancin' :drink:

DPMPOWER 07-16-2005 07:58 AM

Right Mac, but the problem with getting our stuff done is we have to get the customer done first to pay for all this!!!!!
None the less we will be there anyway . We might have to bump out your new throttleman Micheal !!!!!!!!

P Offshore 07-16-2005 08:17 AM

DPM, Are you brining Chris' new boat?

DPMPOWER 07-16-2005 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by P Offshore
DPM, Are you brining Chris' new boat?

Offshore , Chris is coming with dragonheart , but not the new rocket that we are building for him, it is at the painters up in Michigan getting a killer paint job!!!

P Offshore 07-16-2005 11:11 AM

I am glad all you guys are coming up, my Mrs. hopes your bringing your Mrs. to dance :drink: .I was looking forward to seeing the "Rocket" though; I guess next year DPM group will have 2 new boats to see!

Spine Tingler 07-17-2005 05:03 PM

Five days and counting. Let's get a count.

OU Want Some?!! 07-17-2005 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by welladjusted
Five days and counting. Let's get a count.

I can still go to my lakehouse....can't I?? :argue:

Sean H 07-17-2005 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by OU Want Some

have you been barred again?

Spine Tingler 07-17-2005 08:34 PM

Hmmm, good question!

OU Want Some?!! 07-17-2005 09:50 PM

have you been barred again?

uh, well I just uh.......yes. :rolleyes:

Sean H 07-17-2005 10:04 PM

uh, well I just uh.......yes. :rolleyes:

that sounds like a definite yes.... :D

fountaindriver 07-17-2005 10:43 PM

I will be there with a full crew, so many in fact we are bringing two boats, the 42 Lightning and the 34 CC for our spectators. I need help finding hotel rooms for everyone, does anyone have the number for the Grand Lake Ritz Carlton. Also, who do I call for our entry fees.

Eddie

Spine Tingler 07-18-2005 08:08 AM

Eddie: Check out the website for lodging info @ www.grandslampokerrun.com. We look forward to seeing you there.