Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   SAVE THE DATE!!! 2006 OSO/PowerBoaters Winter Chill-Out (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/110486-save-date-2006-oso-powerboaters-winter-chill-out.html)

R Addiction 09-20-2005 09:37 AM

Re: SAVE THE DATE!!! 2006 OSO/PowerBoaters Winter Chill-Out

OK Bill..........1st question......Are they of legal drinking age? :drink:

2nd Question...........Are they married to someone ..else? :eek:

3rd Question............Does she/they have any sisters? :D

Sunrise Girl 09-20-2005 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by R Addiction
RG, You have to make it this year.....a REAALLLLL good time.....unless I start doing shots around 11pm then I'm fugged up and talking with food in my hand...ask Mrs. Wigginout :rolleyes: :D

Not a pretty sight! LOL!!! Just kidding with ya, John! ;)

The Lake Murray gang will be there ready to defend our title and "earn" more blinking boobie beads. :drink: Maybe we can get a bigger crowd together for the Tobacco Company window picture. :evilb: :eek:

RG3~
I hope to see you there this year...first tequila drink on me! :drink:

Sydwayz 09-20-2005 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by buyafountain.com
I think I'll bring 2 friends for this party :)

Seriously, they must be 21 or older. I know that is very tough for you Bill. A note from Mom can let you slide on them being 17 in all of WV and certain counties of SC, however Johnny Law won't let them into the establishment. :D :D :D :D

JK Bill!! I hope you make it!

Sydwayz 09-20-2005 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by cuda
You make it sound so inviting. :)

I have to check that I don't have a round of golf scheduled that day. :)

Most of us have 4WD Vehicles for boat towing so wussing out due to weather is not acceptable. ( ACHEMMMM!!! :D :D ) If you don't have 4WD, start conning your buddy with 4WD to commiting to the party now. Hotel and Party Establishment(s) are within walking distance, so you park your vehicle on Saturday, and don't need it again until Sunday.

scottc 09-20-2005 10:33 AM

I'll be there with new and better flashie beads.

R Addiction 09-20-2005 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Hotel and Party Establishment(s) are within walking distance, so you park your vehicle on Saturday, and don't need it again until Sunday.

Did you say walking distance? I just remember staggering from the Richbrau to the Tobacco Co. for FOOD!!! :D

stretchnout 09-20-2005 01:58 PM

Sydwayz,

I'm in an will bring the regular suspects..Hope the summer is still going good for you...

Jimi

fountain1fan 09-20-2005 07:19 PM

sox iu was real drunk last year. it will not happen this year i wounted to crawl under the concreat, neaver agin . i lost my shirts fromthe chill out made my wife mad and other people it was not good . brain we need shirts pleas. ill take 2 . :drink: :drink: :drink: :D

OldSchool 09-20-2005 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by fountain1fan
sox iu was real drunk last year. it will not happen this year i wounted to crawl under the concreat, neaver agin . i lost my shirts fromthe chill out made my wife mad and other people it was not good . brain we need shirts pleas. ill take 2 . :drink: :drink: :drink: :D

Are you drunk right now???? :eek: :drink: :evilb: :drink: :evilb:

SOX 09-20-2005 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by fountain1fan

Robbie, did you forget the spell check again?? :D You can drink buddy, I'll have you flagged when you get outa' hand :drink: :drink: