Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OSO Party KEY WEST -Lets Plan (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/112317-oso-party-key-west-lets-plan.html)

CAP071 10-05-2005 01:15 PM

Re: OSO Party KEY WEST -Lets Plan

Hey R-Addiction Are you going this year? :drink:

Ms PatriYacht 10-05-2005 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by CAP071
Hey R-Addiction Are you going this year? :drink:

yeah, I would like to know that to :drink: We'd miss ya big time if you were not there, Lesley also

R Addiction 10-05-2005 01:19 PM

I'm scapeing the pennies together as we speak........Gotta go low $$ this year. Italy was a little more expensive than I thought.......but I'm tryin'!! Anybody want to buy a clean truck? :D

R Addiction 10-05-2005 01:23 PM

I'm waiting for Lesley to get back from italy (she stayed an extra week) Trying to get a basic plan together to show her when she comes home. :D

Ms PatriYacht 10-05-2005 01:25 PM

tell her we really really really want you guys to come :D
How about your brother what are his plans

R Addiction 10-05-2005 01:31 PM

Ike and Pam are coming down, Warpanties and his wife also. Not sure of there exact plans.

I'll try and sweet talk the wife into it. Off to the jewelry store :rolleyes: :eek: :D

CAP071 10-05-2005 01:49 PM

Hell last year they had an OSO fund posting to get money for a race team down there.

Let's do a Posting to get money up for R-Addiction to get to KW this year :drink:

R Addiction 10-05-2005 02:29 PM

Hey thanks Faust!! Thats awful nice of ya!! I think I'll be able to pull it off.....the phone calls are flyin'. May have a place to stay. Thanks for all the offers peoples!! :D

kitten 10-05-2005 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
just about everything is planned: Friday night starting at 7 PM right near Duvall, have you gotten my e mails

Yes, I have ! :evilb:

FountainCS 10-05-2005 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
Sorry, but that is the fun part :D Actually we are just about ready to announce the final info, Steve was in Key West yesterday to go over some of the last min. details. If you remember last year we had to change the location at the last second & we don't want to have to go through that again.

Don't worry there will be a sticky at the top with the official announcement very soon.

Okay, I'll wait...sniff, sniff. :( :(