Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Honeyman Skater crashes in Az. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/113583-honeyman-skater-crashes-az.html)

BLee 10-03-2005 08:23 PM

Re: Honeyman Skater crashes in Az.

Originally Posted by Sean H
this is out of control isn't it?

Yes. The other one IS Rice Hauler. Harold never painted another one like it that I know of. The authorities should be notified even if it's a misunderstanding.

As for the Skater, I guess I can mark that one off the list, It WAS for sale at Bullock. :mad:

Sean H 10-03-2005 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by BADKACHINA
That is the identical boat, does anybody know if it's been paid buy insurance and salvaged or resold? Before anyone jumps to conclusions I may know the new owner of that boat and I believe he bought it as a salvage or repo-ed boat. I'm not positive because I haven't actually seen this guys new boat, and I've never seen this one on our lake before, so I'm guessing it's the same boat he's been talking about. I'll find out tommorrow, someone find out the status of the missing boat before we jump to any conclusions.

i hope whoever he bought it from had a good title and he's not out some serious $$$....

Sean H 10-03-2005 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
As for the Skater, I guess I can mark that one off the list, It WAS for sale at Bullock. :mad:

you want a good deal on a slightly used 36? :D :drink:

masher44 10-03-2005 08:26 PM

the interior is washed too :eek:

Outdrive1 10-03-2005 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by masher44
you're no fun you desert stain :mad: :evilb:

If it's stolen I'll tell you where you can find it. Start the research team........

masher44 10-03-2005 08:29 PM

Sean just fired up his satellite... :cool:

BLee 10-03-2005 08:30 PM

Keep it. :(

Nice signature. I never would have thought anyone on this site could look past their nose. (Big Stephen H fan :cool: )

Sean H 10-03-2005 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
Keep it. :(

Nice signature. I never would have thought anyone on this site could look past their nose. (Big Stephen H fan :cool: )

or beyond 3 dimensions, or 4 or 10? or actually knows what string theory is.... or where the theory of relativity and quantum physics collide?

i'm a geek and proud of it.... :D

BLee 10-03-2005 08:37 PM

or beyond 3 dimensions, or 4 or 10? or actually knows what string theory is.... or where the theory of relativity and quantum physics collide?

i'm a geek and proud of it.... :D

Nice. :cool: I am surprised to hear that out of an MTI guy. :eek: :D

Sean H 10-03-2005 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by masher44
Sean just fired up his satellite... :cool:

i am getting it pointed towards arizona... need more specifics though... :D