Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   How Long can JCPERF last in a race? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/113964-how-long-can-jcperf-last-race.html)

GLH 10-10-2005 10:23 PM

Re: How Long can JCPERF last in a race?

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by masher44
A rare photo of 4 SBRT members together.... you E Dock guys take notice.... we are everywhere :cool:

No sh!t ...

Ron P 10-10-2005 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by masher44
Getting a pic of that boat running is like videotaping bigfoot.... RARE :evilb:

That's why I took that shot at the start. I didn't expect to see it twice. :eek:

Panther 10-11-2005 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by Lucididee
Had a great time @ the races. I'm working on getting my pics uploaded....but in the mean time here's a pic of the hospitality provided by SBRT. They provided 1st class transportation for us all day! :evilb:

That is some funny chit!! :D

marinetrans 10-11-2005 12:42 PM

I'll tell you guys, JC's $hit is pretty stout. We ran in the first race,then went on the battleship to watch the second. Better look out when he gets a 6 on it. That boat ain't no joke.

Titan 10-11-2005 05:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I can't believe you let DC drive that bus? after 42 :drink: ??

Hey DC does that thing lay rubber like the HEMI does???????

Anarchy Powerboats 10-11-2005 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by Ron P
But at least this Activator with a JC Performance motor stayed together to win the P3 class.

awesome shot there.

offshoredrillin 10-11-2005 06:58 PM

ok ok for the record here, the race has been over for a couple days now, you people can stop voting to make it seem like you knew in advance:rolleyes:... Sheesh no one more than Jeffy himself knows a bravo XR wont last under that horsepower:D

nolimits 10-11-2005 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
ok ok for the record here, the race has been over for a couple days now, you people can stop voting to make it seem like you knew in advance:rolleyes:... :D

That's funny :drink:

thedonz 10-11-2005 08:02 PM

I Must Say That Activator Was One Of My Favorite Boats There Where Are Those Boats Built And Is There Website For Them

Jr

JCPERF 10-11-2005 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by thedonz
I Must Say That Activator Was One Of My Favorite Boats There Where Are Those Boats Built And Is There Website For Them

Jr

There built in Long Island.I think the website might be up.There will be a onslaught of fast Activators next year at the races and at the poker runs. :D :cool: :cool: