Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   im in love... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/115099-im-love.html)

Comanche3Six 11-13-2005 10:17 AM

Re: im in love...

hatch

Joe 11-14-2005 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer

Yep! I spoke w/ TNT about it several months ago. The story is that a 35~ish yr. old extra-ordinarily (even for our crowd) super wealthy guy owned it and had TNT doing the work. The guy had it shipped (can't remember exactly where) across the Atlantic where he was staying on his 100'+ Mega Yacht where he could use it as an after thought (he took it out for appx 1 hr on the whole trip).

The owner told Pete, spend what ever you need, just keep it 100%, so when I want it it'll run perfectly - and he commissioned Pete to bring the boat down, personally, and stay w/ it for the guy's entire vacation.

I haven't seen the boat visually. But, it's big Zul power and maintained by one of the best w/ an open tab.

With all that being said... I'd consider a lesser powered stepped hull - more reliable, smaller engines, less insurance, gas, maintance etc... for the same speed. However, it is sweeeeeet!

I it should be WELL below 200k.

dreamer 11-14-2005 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Joe
With all that being said... I'd consider a lesser powered stepped hull - more reliable, smaller engines, less insurance, gas, maintance etc... for the same speed. However, it is sweeeeeet!

i know... i have a smaller stepped more reliable boat :D

you have to go for a ride w/ parnell to understand

drypipetiger 11-14-2005 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by Joe

With that power and # 6's? I don't think so.

Joe 11-14-2005 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by drypipetiger
With that power and # 6's? I don't think so.

Sissy! :D

drypipetiger 11-14-2005 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by Joe
Sissy! :D

I wouldn't think a 2000 Tiger with that power and # 6's would go for WELL under 200K.

Just my opinion you farging azzhole.

Nykamp 11-14-2005 05:18 PM

Richie told me this spring new 653's are $54,000 each new, good luck trying to buy the boat for under 200. I love my 653's they are AWSOME.

Joe 11-14-2005 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by drypipetiger
I wouldn't think a 2000 Tiger with that power and # 6's would go for WELL under 200K.

Just my opinion you farging azzhole.

I spoke w/ Pete... it is under 200k (I just can't say how much, or we'll get Poofed!).

P.S. I hope your, "Farging Azzhole" was in fun and you weren't offended by my, "Sissy" comment. If you were, then I guess the shoe fit! (haha, again!).

Joe

drypipetiger 11-14-2005 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Joe
I spoke w/ Pete... it is under 200k (I just can't say how much, or we'll get Poofed!).

who is pete and how can he poof this? you already said WELL under 200K. I figure that to be 160 to 170K. I would be weary of that rig for under 200K whether it be just under or WAY under.

drypipetiger 11-14-2005 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Joe
P.S. I hope your, "Farging Azzhole" was in fun and you weren't offended by my, "Sissy" comment. If you were, then I guess the shoe fit! (haha, again!).

Joe

FYI, it was in fun. F ING AZZHOLE is serious, where as the Farging Azzhole is fun. Get it? You Farging Azzhole.. HAHA.