Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Where is the banged up Nor Tech now / Katrina? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/117716-where-banged-up-nor-tech-now-katrina.html)

Anarchy Powerboats 12-03-2005 07:01 PM

Re: Where is the banged up Nor Tech now / Katrina?

Originally Posted by Edward R. Cozzi
Florida is a "Disclosure State" and to not reveal this major repair would be illegal. A sharp surveyor should be consulted before the purchase to prevent anybody from OSO getting "Ripped Off".

I just so happen to know one :rolleyes:

Outdrive1 12-03-2005 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by METAL BROS RACING
I just so happen to know one :rolleyes:

Hey Ken, I heard Louie bought it and plans to splash it later this year..... :rolleyes: :evilb:

Anarchy Powerboats 12-03-2005 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by BADKACHINA
Hey Ken, I heard Louie bought it and plans to splash it later this year..... :rolleyes: :evilb:

THAT, I would believe.

Buddy OO 12-04-2005 05:12 PM

Hull id is very easy to find right below the rub rail on Starbort side of transom will show 36 and then hull number, should be between 46-51. boat was Roached from what I saw, alot of work could repair it maybe but still everyone know it was trashed on the resale would be tough, can put you in a nearly new one for less. wiggler

salesmanship 12-05-2005 02:24 PM

Much to our dismay the boat is being refurbished. The new owner felt the damage was "not as bad as it looked". Not much we could do about it.
I have the hull ID # if anyone wants it you can PM me.
Terry

Anarchy Powerboats 12-05-2005 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by salesmanship
Much to our dismay the boat is being refurbished. The new owner felt the damage was "not as bad as it looked". Not much we could do about it.
Terry

Terry is he planning on keeping it or flipping it once it's done, the whole purpose of this thread is to make sure this boat doesn't slide into the market undetected.
Poor boat, after the beating she took it deserved a proper Viking funeral.

Sydwayz 12-05-2005 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H
i thought surveys were free... :D :evilb: :drink:

THAT'S effn funny right there!!! :D :D :D

salesmanship 12-05-2005 03:23 PM

As far as I know he plans on keeping it. BTW it's an 05

Chris288 12-05-2005 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by TRICK
I thought Rach bought it for Scotty as a birthday gift???

I heard it's in the super secret, stealth hanger next to the SBRT Lear. :p

Either that or in the super secret UNDER-GROUND garage next to the ENZO !! under the Toyota dealership... :D

CigDaze 12-05-2005 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by salesmanship
Terry

That's just scary. The whole boat's practically opened up. You'll never regain 100% structural integrity, and I'm sure the weight and balance will suffer.
:(