Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Is it only Mercury Marine that sells K-Planes and the zero effort throttles????? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/119749-only-mercury-marine-sells-k-planes-zero-effort-throttles.html)

zum.offshore.Malta 01-05-2006 01:15 PM

Is it only Mercury Marine that sells K-Planes and the zero effort throttles?????

Hi .. i would like to know from where i may get a quote to further buy .....both the Mercury Racing K-planes and zero effort controls. :D ! ! !

i mean people like Dana marine....Livorsi....Rex Mar and the list goes on ! ! ! :evilb: u know better than i do ..

as from mercury's marine home site ...sems there is no price tag on the accessories list :D

thanks guys and by d way its the new kid on the block from Malta

birdog 01-05-2006 01:23 PM

Re: Is it only Mercury Marine that sells K-Planes and the zero effort throttles?????

Call Fred at "Trick" Marine for tabs & Throttles.....He is the guy

Sydwayz 01-05-2006 01:27 PM

Re: Is it only Mercury Marine that sells K-Planes and the zero effort throttles?????

Yep, Fred has great stuff at www.trickmarine.net . He is a member here and is known to be a great businessman (among other things). :evilb:

Also check out http://www.bammarine.com/ . Marc from Bam is also a member here, and has done well by me as well for direct Mercury parts.

zum.offshore.Malta 01-05-2006 02:47 PM

thanks guys for your help............ :evilb:

i m amazed by your promptly reply just ......8 minutes LOL ................... :D

FOUNTAINATLAST 01-05-2006 03:20 PM

Another option is Outdrive Exchange & Performance Marine, I've have purchased new controls & gauges from them recently. Great customer service & best prices I found 623-693-0470, either place has good customer service and should be able to get in the direction you need, good luck.

DanB 01-05-2006 03:44 PM

If you're looking for aftermarket stuff Trick Marine is who you should call.
If you want genuine Mercury parts try Offshore Performance in Ft Myers FL. They are a Merc dealer. 239 489 0884

Magicfloat 01-05-2006 05:24 PM

Fewer builders continue to use Zero Effort controls,Livorsi is better,and Trick sells them cheaper.And I'm seeing more Trick tabs on more boats now than K-Planes.Again,Fred is the guy to call.

Too Old 01-05-2006 06:09 PM

Thanks for the kind words.

If I can help with tabs or controls, let me know. We ship international all the time.

Fred
Trick Marine
866 921 4553
www.trickmarine.net

ActiveThunder 01-05-2006 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by zum.offshore.Malta
Hi .. i would like to know from where i may get a quote to further buy .....both the Mercury Racing K-planes and zero effort controls. :D ! ! !

i mean people like Dana marine....Livorsi....Rex Mar and the list goes on ! ! ! :evilb: u know better than i do ..

as from mercury's marine home site ...sems there is no price tag on the accessories list :D

thanks guys and by d way its the new kid on the block from Malta

Call Doller and buy the geniune, OEM, parts as far as planes. The rest are junk.

Throttles are good at Mercury but Marine Machine and Livorsi are prettier. Close your eyes and they are all equal. It just depends on what feels the best oin your palm.

Too Old 01-05-2006 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by ActiveThunder
Call Dollar and but the geniune, OEM, parts as far as planes. The rest are junk.

Ah, OK then Pat. :rolleyes:

Our tabs are currently on the following boats:

Cigarette 46
Cigarette Top Gun
Donzi ZR-38
Dragon
Extreme
Concept
Nor Tech
Apache
Hustler
Chief
Pantera
Blackhawk
Schiada
Sutphen

.......and more.

Pat's entitled to his opinion. I happen to disagree as do many others who choose our tabs for their custom boats.