Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Catmando's boat stolen (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/121330-catmandos-boat-stolen.html)

BK 01-27-2006 01:54 PM

Re: Catmando's boat stolen

Originally Posted by Audiofn
He had insurance. The previous company decided that they did not want to insure it (probably cuz it is basically a cat). The new company wanted a survey done before coverage. As I said he had the survey lined up for the next day and then would have been covered....

Jon

Oh man. :( What a bummer.

BK 01-27-2006 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by birdog
That is so Ironic ! :D :D If Cat was here he would rip BK a new one for posting scripture.

I don't think he would. The philosophy of "do unto others" has been adopted by nearly every religion that exists.
Heck, even most athiests believe in showing empathy toward others. ;)

Now let's get that pretty red boat back to him, where it belongs. :crazy:

masher44 01-27-2006 02:29 PM

I know where Cat kept his boat... It was in a secure place. It is a shame that there are some idiots on here actually glad this happened :mad: I am one of the biggest idiots on here and can appreciate humor in every light.... actually have spoken to Cat on the phone several times and he is going to help me when I dial my boat in this Spring... doesnt matter one bit what he posts or what he believes in.... His boat got stolen and it could happen to any one of us....

X-Rated30 02-08-2006 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by masher44
I know where Cat kept his boat... It was in a secure place. It is a shame that there are some idiots on here actually glad this happened :mad: I am one of the biggest idiots on here and can appreciate humor in every light.... actually have spoken to Cat on the phone several times and he is going to help me when I dial my boat in this Spring... doesnt matter one bit what he posts or what he believes in.... His boat got stolen and it could happen to any one of us....

God! I hate agreeing with SBRT scum. :rolleyes:

US1 Fountain 02-08-2006 10:34 PM

What timing. Between Ins. Co's.
I assume the previous Ins. had expired then.

dean51267 02-08-2006 10:48 PM

you know, it we would castrate people that steal things, we would have fewer things stolen....

satisfactionII 02-08-2006 11:14 PM

No take a lesson from the towels heads and chop their friggin hands off! :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

I hope he can catch up to the scum who did this.

Playn 02-09-2006 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by Troutly
Police located the boat. It is a mess. Engine and drive are gone

Somehow one just knew it would be found stripped. :mad:

CAP071 02-09-2006 07:51 AM

Well that's why we all pay such high insurance rates :mad: :rolleyes:

Payton 02-09-2006 09:30 AM

How messed up is it?Is he going to be able to rebuild? It was a cool looking boat.