Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Past and Present Sunsation Owners (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/126410-past-present-sunsation-owners.html)

Canada Jeff 04-05-2006 11:18 AM

Re: Past and Present Sunsation Owners

Been to the ralley twice. Great weekend, great people. Couldn't make it the past two years. Maybe this year.

Jupiter Sunsation 04-05-2006 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by Canada Jeff
Been to the ralley twice. Great weekend, great people. Couldn't make it the past two years. Maybe this year.

Nope, you will miss it this year too since they have cancelled it. Mentalpause has a deadline in mind for the F4! They have switched to an every other year schedule now.

ThoroughHustler 04-05-2006 01:45 PM

TiTan ....my personal boat runs 82.

Gary864 04-05-2006 04:59 PM

Not sure I qualify to address this thread as I own a 34 Phantom. I will tell you Sunsation makes a great boat. I know for a fact that the Yellow 32 with the Black and Blue stripes was driven when new by a owner with no to little seat time in a offshore. If I remember right it had 502's in it. He bought it after see the yellow 32 with Black stripes on it ( Hull #4) at the Detroit boat show ( only two 32 painted yellow I believe). I also know that the 32 dominator runs great into the 100 mph range. I also can tell you the 24 rocket was a super fun boat to drive but was not a boat for everyone due to it's 7 ft beam. I know this because I have owned two 32 dominators and 1 rocket. I can't wait for the f-4 as I may then again be in the Sunsation family. I was wanting a bigger boat when I bought the Phantom. If sunsation would have had a larger boat I would have bought it. I look into the Innovator as it was different than anything on the market at the time but got a great deal on the Phantom which is the only one on the lake up here. Like I said I like to have a boat different than others.

TeamSaris 04-05-2006 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by CAP071
Let me think what boat company hasn't had a boat flip or roll ? And what boat company doesn't have unsatisfied customers. :rolleyes:

If you have question about Sunsation call the Factory they will speak to you. Try that with some,( notice how I said some) of the other boat builders.

Are you looking new or used ? What size?

If you call superboat you will get through to JC. The owner. Try calling Reggie Fountain. :rolleyes:

RedDog382 04-05-2006 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Gary864
I know for a fact that the Yellow 32 with the Black and Blue stripes was driven when new by a owner with no to little seat time in a offshore. If I remember right it had 502's in it. He bought it after see the yellow 32 with Black stripes on it ( Hull #4) at the Detroit boat show ( only two 32 painted yellow I believe).

Yep, this is the same boat I was referring to.