Performance boats in Peoria IL >

Performance boats in Peoria IL

Notices

Performance boats in Peoria IL

Old 05-09-2006, 01:43 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Performance boats in Peoria IL

If I had to guess, Bill probably talked to Carl while he was in Florida.

Hey, What's up Carl? I can't wait to get down there and see that Cig of yours, when I get a free moment. Jon and I fired up the 28 Cig and took it for a hell ride yesterday. I hope you and Tammy are doing great and I'll see ya'll soon.

Big Andy
Old 05-10-2006, 07:18 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by underpressure
Very, Very stand up guy. Problem is the way the money was sent in. I have dealt with Bill for years also. I sell boats for a living and you do not leave here without guarenteed payment. Cashiers checks can be stopped. Always the safest and quickest is wire transfer. You know the check was an out of state and he cannot let go until he is sure, that is just smart business. Don't burn a bridge you may need him in the future.

Have fun with that Apache, I would have been all over it except I had bought my staggard gun.

Carl
how many names do you go by?
Old 05-10-2006, 10:15 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

J. and whoever,

I know what I know because Bill is a good friend of mine and he was just down here at my house waiting for the money to clear. He asked my advise as I sell boats for one of the largest dealers in the southeast U.S. Be upset with the banks not him he was just doing what good business dictates.

Check some of the threads here and you will see what a nightmare certified, money orders, or bank checks can be. He told you the fastest was to wire but your end couldn't. He was just as unhappy as you.

Bill can be a great provider of hard to find or impossible to find stuff. Keep him on your good side. He has been messing with this stuff forever and sometimes you can't buy that info.

I only use one name. There are a lot of people on here who know me, I just don't post much just because of this exact scenario. There is a very big core group of us who are extremely close friends, both in the industry and casual, ask around they can tell you who I am. By the way "underpressure" was the name of my first go-fast. Now I have Pure Pressure, Happy.
Old 05-10-2006, 10:19 PM
Charter Member#330
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by underpressure
J. and whoever,

I know what I know because Bill is a good friend of mine and he was just down here at my house waiting for the money to clear. He asked my advise as I sell boats for one of the largest dealers in the southeast U.S. Be upset with the banks not him he was just doing what good business dictates.

Check some of the threads here and you will see what a nightmare certified, money orders, or bank checks can be. He told you the fastest was to wire but your end couldn't. He was just as unhappy as you.

Bill can be a great provider of hard to find or impossible to find stuff. Keep him on your good side. He has been messing with this stuff forever and sometimes you can't buy that info.

I only use one name. There are a lot of people on here who know me, I just don't post much just because of this exact scenario. There is a very big core group of us who are extremely close friends, both in the industry and casual, ask around they can tell you who I am. By the way "underpressure" was the name of my first go-fast. Now I have Pure Pressure, Happy.
Hey Carl you causing trouble LOL.

Been awhile. Say Hi to Tammy.

Mark
Old 05-10-2006, 10:33 PM
Registered

Hey Mark,

No just trying to stop a pissing match about Bill.

Just talked to Paulie about twenty minutes ago, he is on the FL turnpike. I won't get to see him as we are Bimini bound with 33 boats from Boat Mart Friday morn.

He told me you are lovin life with the Konrads. Next time you and Patty are down I will have to take you guys out. Man that Heavy old Cig rides Nice!!!

Carl
Old 05-11-2006, 11:08 AM
Registered

Received 97 Likes on 41 Posts

Carl's one of my boys, and Billy's also a good guy, with cool toys. How PREDATOR treating you Carl? I hear you boys are winning ever race so far, say hello to Denise and Jonas. Steve
Old 05-11-2006, 12:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You won't find a more "stand-up" guy than Bill! He has been around this sport for a long time, and has had his share of bad luck with people. Like Carl said, "it's just smart business". Jay, you don't know him and he doesn't know you, so just relax. I know that it is HARD to do. Already signed the papers, sent the money, and now having to WAIT for your new toy Trust me, the wait will be worth it when you are out in the ocean flatening four footers like they were ripples on a farm pond

What up Carl? How's my other wife? You taking good care of her? How's the Cig? You gonna go play with PREDITOR? I hope to be down next week, maybe I'll sneak on down there and take a peek at ya'll Looks like our little Jax buddy's business is taking off pretty good. Don't know if I'll get a chance to do my hatches since we are knee deep in the new house project. Have fun in the islands, (You Suck!).

What up Andrew? You still traveling the country?

Hi MrCig, tell blue eyes we miss ya'll. Hope you had a great "Greeaster"

Steve, you still looking at maybe getting the Concept next week? Keep me posted. Had a little delay in house plans yesterday as an old dockmate came back through town and we ended up taking the SeaRay out for dinner (late)

Robert
Old 05-11-2006, 01:51 PM
Registered

Steve and Robert (Bubba)

All is cool here. We are slammed at the marina and now racing is really burning the big day off. What a rush though. Predator is nothing short of amazing. For a light 41 it is unreal how it runs in the rough and is blistering fast in 2's or less. You have to walk on the deck.

Bobby and I got talking at the Miami race and he told me the history of it. They used to call it the rabbit. Watch it run and you will see why. Miami was an awesome race with the competition being Pollo Tropical (twin to my Staggard Gun). We finally got a lead, they spun, we won. Ft Liquordale was another win. Robert the Marathon race is both Saturday and Sunday. Feel free to stay at my place if your down. We have the race trailer ready for the pits and it should be a party. Dates are 20 and 21. We are running P-3 that has a limit of 92mph.

Let me know when you guys are coming! Say hey to the brides. Robert your other bride misses you.
Old 05-12-2006, 12:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Carl,
We'll see what we can do. Hopefully we'll be on the road next Wed. with a stop off in Jax to drop off some equipment and be down by you on Thurs. Hope ya'll have fun in the Islands (Ya'll Suck!) I'm trying to get the Nykamps to come with for a weekend of fun in the Keys See ya'll soon.

Robert