Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   SHOOTOUT fun run-LOTO (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/130036-shootout-fun-run-loto.html)

Sean H 05-18-2006 11:21 PM

Re: SHOOTOUT fun run-LOTO

Originally Posted by buck183
I'm a little slow sometimes. Are we saying there will or will not be some sort of an entry fee?

Buck

sometimes? :drink: :evilb:

buck183 05-18-2006 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H
sometimes? :drink: :evilb:

Who put a quarter in you?

EDIT...Forgot to put a smiley in there so everyone knew I was giving you a hard time Sean. ;)

Buddy OO 05-20-2006 09:03 PM

entry fee will cover the buffet, drink tickets, t shirts, and approx 50$ for the charity, thinking 100-125$ per boat with 2 and extra 30$ for each additional passenger, but will keep everyone updated, we also are trying to plan another fun run in august, called Dog Days of summer fun run, obviously held at dog days and thinking of maybe a putting contest at each stop for the prize money instead of a poker hand, just something different, spoke with Mark the owner and he said lets do it, dates to follo.

44MTI 05-21-2006 10:38 PM

Why can't we just do it like it has been in the past. Just show up and run, everyone takes care of their own tabs. Seems simple enough and has worked great in the past. Don't worry about the shirts, E-Dock will be GIVING those away. :evilb: :drink:

eyezlee 05-22-2006 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by 42MTI
Why can't we just do it like it has been in the past. Just show up and run, everyone takes care of their own tabs. Seems simple enough and has worked great in the past. Don't worry about the shirts, E-Dock will be GIVING those away. :evilb: :drink:

Agreed. This was started by OSO members as a meet and greet / fun run. Sounds like its trying to become something else. :(

OU Want Some?!! 05-22-2006 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by eyezlee
Agreed. This was started by OSO members as a meet and greet / fun run. Sounds like its trying to become something else. :(

yeah, what he said.

buck183 05-22-2006 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by eyezlee

This is where I was going with my previous questions.

Buck

BLee 05-22-2006 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by 42MTI

I agree. The original run set up by Troutly and Co. always worked perfect. Show up at a certain time and go. Pay your own way and order what YOU want to eat. Not some buffet and drink ticket thing.

jawbreakerkid 05-22-2006 09:15 AM

There were a few of us that put together this run several years ago as a simple lunch run....I myself could never get my boat to make it all the way to Big Dick's. Sometimes organization causes confusion.....

Frequency 05-22-2006 10:07 AM

I agree as well. It was a nice sized group. Run together, eat together. Last year it was tough to get a seat and the crowd made it hard to meet up with people we know. I think we'll hang around the Osage Beach bars this year.

JBK - I know what you mean. My boats always got me to Big Dicks. Just wasn't sure if they would get me back! :eek: