Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   stecz tried to smooch my pickle now i think i love him (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/131774-stecz-tried-smooch-my-pickle-now-i-think-i-love-him.html)

cuda 06-03-2006 09:49 PM

Re: stecz tried to smooch my pickle now i think i love him

Let's see some pics of the Cafe.

NJgr8ful 06-03-2006 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by Tantrum
Got home a little while ago. Its a new record for me. New Jersey to Florida and back to NJ , test drove the boat, got jammed up in a parking lot, and let Ratman buy dinner in under 42 hours and we had rain almost the entire way back.
The cafe looks incredible, Tres' did an killer job, Ive never seen a nicer dash in a cafe.
If anyone needs a car dragged across a parking lot Ratman is your guy.
:drink: :chimp: :drink:

Heard about the bad a$$ F450 you guys were rolling with :cool: :cool:

42hrs round trip is smokin with a 35' in tow, test drive, dinner with the Rat, and raining too :eek: Glad you had a safe trip, no issues ... except of course meeting Ratman ... that had to scar you for life :D :D

stecz20 06-04-2006 10:38 PM

i just woke from my beauty sleep!!! it was great meeting you guys , of coarse we still got into some trouble.. it was a great trip all was safe and im very happy with how the dash came out.. thanks to tantrum for making the trip, and it was great meeting the ratman, hes shot out.... oh yeah, shot out.... thanks for the tow and dinner.... :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

Formula Outlaw 06-05-2006 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by Scott B
Cuda can't run anymore, who ya trying to kid??

No but he thiks he can dance...:D

Reed Jensen 06-06-2006 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by stecz20
i just woke from my beauty sleep!!! it was great meeting you guys , of coarse we still got into some trouble.. it was a great trip all was safe and im very happy with how the dash came out.. thanks to tantrum for making the trip, and it was great meeting the ratman, hes shot out.... oh yeah, shot out.... thanks for the tow and dinner.... :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

I knew that Steczy was a "coarse" character.... :D And a pickle smoocer to boot!...... :evilb:

dhlaw 06-06-2006 06:28 AM

Probably the funniest thread title yet!!!

ratman 06-06-2006 05:03 PM

Probably the funniest thread title yet!!!
thx dhlaw, it was a blast hangin with tantrum and stecz, i bet thier off the chain funny after a few drinks, they had me in stitches most of the time :D :drink:

offshoredrillin 06-06-2006 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by ratman
thx dhlaw, it was a blast hangin with tantrum and stecz, i bet thier off the chain funny after a few drinks, they had me in stitches most of the time :D :drink:

you have no idea :D...hangin with us sbrt boys at runs is the experiance of a lifetime :cool:

yesrej 06-06-2006 05:43 PM

its fun until chris's pants come off. look to the left.