Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Cat Killer ! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/132933-cat-killer.html)

Back4More 06-22-2006 02:26 PM

Re: Cat Killer !

Originally Posted by hammer01
ONCE AGAIN, NOT TO STIR THE POT BUT I DISAGREE. READ TOMLINSON AND TEAGUE'S TEST REPORTS AND THEIR HAS BEEN FASTER RESULTS IF YOU COMPARE TRUE HULL LENGTHS AND WEIGHT TO WEIGHT.

:rolleyes:

masher44 06-22-2006 02:28 PM

Speed Racer needs more speed....

Fanatic 06-22-2006 03:04 PM

That Fountain is fast..nothing new :D

I was looking for all the danger the Fountain caused and the insurance underwriters but I just didn't see any? :evilb:

cuda 06-22-2006 03:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by vinney
Keep going Cuda-Your fountain sticker is in the mail..

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

berns29scarab 06-22-2006 04:00 PM

that was a joke...he went there for 1 reason even had a spotter plane. that was also a nice no wake zone he blew thru. cant wait to see what happens at the shoot out

eMotiondriver 06-22-2006 05:56 PM

I still didn't see a winner or loser. The cat never got on plane in the video..

Let's see a start at 40 mph to get the real answer..

Now for the aszhats that say it should be on a closed course yes and no. Once in open water it's the real world.. I've been in serveral poker runs, and it ALWAYS at some time turns into a race, soo. shut up... :p

Hauling Trash 06-22-2006 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by F1-00 Racing
There is a boat out there for everyone. Whether its Fountain, OL, Cig etc. As long as OL and Cig dont run head to head against Fountain you have to give Reg some credit. They created a V unlimited class in SBI/APBA and who showed up? Fountain! OL showed up witha rig in KW and cryed and complained that they couldnt race and also put their tail between their legs and went home in 2004 for the kilo runs where they were invited to. Until you can get the big 3 to show up at one site at one time the mystic will always be there. I guess that what keeps selling boats for OL and Cig. They are great boats by all means, but why cant they show up for compitition. They always have to run by themselves with GPS numbers, never at a sanctioned event. Whether Fountain is the better boat or not, at least he shows up.

Trent

You got to get all the facts about Key West before you talk ..................

Mike

Hauling Trash 06-22-2006 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by Fanatic
That Fountain is fast..nothing new :D

I was looking for all the danger the Fountain caused and the insurance underwriters but I just didn't see any? :evilb:

Its a Fountain Video ?????????????????????

WeaponX 06-22-2006 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by salesmanship
I Love Festivus!

If all these Reggie fans would bend over I know just where to put the aluminum pole. :D :D

CAP071 06-22-2006 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by masher44
Speed Racer needs more speed....

Trixie and Chim Chim can help him along with Sprittle :drink: