Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Speed Racer calling Reggie! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/133448-speed-racer-calling-reggie.html)

Sydwayz 06-22-2006 06:19 PM

Re: Speed Racer calling Reggie!

Originally Posted by NRG
OK, don't jump me on this, but, and this is ONLY an observation.

WHY post this excuse?

That's like saying "I would have won the race "if" my drive did'nt break". Doesn't matter. The winner wins the race. RIGHT?

It wasn't a FOOKING RACE!!!!

dreamer 06-22-2006 06:27 PM

fountain race boat with pro drivers... were they wearing saftey gear... lifelines and helmets?

id guess SR with passengers on board had just vests and was on 93 and probably woulnt rixk it with passengers

monstaaa 06-22-2006 06:29 PM

Hey Speed, With All Due Respect, Watch The Video. Something About He Left Before You Were On Plane. Looked To Me Like The Cats Were Stalking The Vee. Basically Dude You Got Your TAIL Busted.
Face It.

And Now Repeat After MeALL HALE THE KING

fountain1fan 06-22-2006 06:31 PM

919 975 2000 ask him your self . :drink:

FeverMike 06-22-2006 06:32 PM

Well this should be interesting however just posting this on OSO and actaully not calling or sending a certified letter to Fountain might not cut it. I highly doubt Reggie sits in his office and reads this board.

monstaaa 06-22-2006 06:35 PM

Rest Assure He Is Aware Of His Surroundings

Spine Tingler 06-22-2006 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by Rare Breed
I wondered how long you were going to listen to that BULL$HIT!

Yeh, what he said!

dreamer 06-22-2006 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by FeverMike
Well this should be interesting however just posting this on OSO and actaully not calling or sending a certified letter to Fountain might not cut it. I highly doubt Reggie sits in his office and reads this board.

his comercial sure got on here fast... dont kwow where else youd see it except durning a fountain infomercial...er i mean sbi race

NRG 06-22-2006 07:20 PM

BOTTOM LINE - you are prepared or not. Engines tuned down, wrong props, too many people, wrong gas, wasn't ready, hatch was lose, windsheild was dirty or you weren't ready...DOES NOT MATTER
When the green flag drops, the bullsh!t stops - winner takes all!

dreamer 06-22-2006 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by NRG
BOTTOM LINE - you are prepared or not. Engines tuned down, wrong props, too many people, wrong gas, wasn't ready, hatch was lose, windsheild was dirty or you weren't ready...DOES NOT MATTER
When the green flag drops, the bullsh!t stops - winner takes all!

so youd take a boat with passengers and no safety gear 180mph?