Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Fall Fun Run on Lake Champlain September 2nd 2006 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/135462-fall-fun-run-lake-champlain-september-2nd-2006-a.html)

drypipetiger 09-02-2006 06:32 PM

Re: Fall Fun Run on Lake Champlain September 2nd 2006

Originally Posted by jp2snowman
G.L.
Thank you for organizing another wonderful run. I think the northern addition is perfect!!!

I second that... Excellent ride, excellent docking, and excellent fair priced food. I have a ton of great pictures I'll be posting over the next day or so. Great to see everyone. Glad the Lake George crew made it up. :cool:

Scanlon's new ride is killer, GL and Gardner Stone threw roost to beat the band, sick azz donzi made a show, Pete and Nick helped the Cig cause, few fountains "representin" including Charlie, Todd, Gregg, and C Wayne. Jamie and Papa made a show in the Powerquest, Dock John rocked his way up the lake, JS purposely held back to keep an eye on everything :D, The brothers ran the crap out of the triple engine Hustler, Jean Cote put his H2X threw it's paces, a new oso member "jpmac" (Jim MacLean) made a show, JP2Snowman in the Chris Cat, and others I know I'm forgetting.

Great day! :drink:

I'm heading for Burlington.

Son of a Gun 09-02-2006 07:58 PM

It seems like a good time was had by all...a good way to end the season (for us). I'm transferring 163 pictures to the computer right now, not sure how many of those will get posted. Stay tuned!

penbroke 09-02-2006 08:05 PM

Thanks GL for doing it again. It was a blast as always. Your new rig is awesome!

JP2: Nice to see ya. Glad you got it sorted out. I was beginning to wonder... The 'Cat is way cool.

Ken: It's not always THAT bad out there. :eek:

Frank
"The guy with the 40 year old Donzi."

Son of a Gun 09-02-2006 08:05 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Ok, here's the start of many pics. If you're in any of these shots, PM me your email address and I'll send you the full resolution file...these could be blown up to a good size.

Son of a Gun 09-02-2006 08:08 PM

3 Attachment(s)
:cool:

Son of a Gun 09-02-2006 08:12 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Taking off.

drypipetiger 09-02-2006 08:39 PM

Holy $hit Nick!! That is one killer pic of JS's rig. Must have been one of the times Marie screemed... :D

I was going to head over the Vermont but spoke to your father and it was getting windy and cold and things were winding down...

Glad you made it out Nick... Later.

Son of a Gun 09-02-2006 08:39 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Ok, I resized a bunch. Any of those that I didn't, the old man can take of if he wants.

drypipetiger 09-02-2006 08:41 PM

Gotta love Charlies paint!! :cool:

Son of a Gun 09-02-2006 08:41 PM

3 Attachment(s)
If any of you guys want the full version of these, make sure you tell me the filename so I can find it somewhere in the 100+ pictures we have in the file. Thanks. :drink: