Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

call Mike at Gaffrig/Livorsi.
They are the real deal and stand behind their product. www.reindlpowerboats.com
Old 02-05-2002, 08:24 AM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I got a postcard(advertisment) from Livorsi yesterday. They are going to be at the Miami boat show.
Old 02-05-2002, 05:43 PM
boater31

I talked to wags at livorsi today about my problems and he told me to send my gauges to him and he would change the rims and lenses for me. i am going to get the colored rims and offset w/ different color bezels! he was a pleasure to talk to and said it woud be no problem. he is also going to look at my flaking paint on the depth finder and handle it for me. i had already called the "other gaffrig" and he told me they had retooled my whole line and i was going to have to replace everything and my deal from him about the problems was to give me a 20% cut on my new gauge order. i am really glad i researched this and thanks for all your input! see ya in miami

Old 02-05-2002, 05:48 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Yup the Livorsi stuff is sometimes bad but the good thing about it is that they seem to ALWAYS take care of it. I have heard nothing but good things from them.

Jon
Old 02-05-2002, 06:29 PM
Registered

Received 49 Likes on 33 Posts
Has anyone had any experience with dual engine monitoring guages from gaffrig or others. I'm trying to make some room on my dash for a GPS/radar and was thinking that some of the 'lesser' important guages could be grouped??
Old 02-05-2002, 10:37 PM
boater31

i am going to add knock sensors this year as i now have blowers. do these work pretty good and how hard are they to calibrate so you dont get false alarms. i heard a leaky exhaust manifold can cause them to trigger???

Old 02-06-2002, 12:57 AM
Registered

Are there any visible indicators that one can use to differentiate between the two? For example, if you have two speedo’s side by side, can you tell which one is Gaffrig and which one is Gaffrig/Lavorsi?

-Chris
Old 02-06-2002, 09:22 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 947 Likes on 476 Posts
Originally posted by chrker:
<STRONG>Are there any visible indicators that one can use to differentiate between the two? For example, if you have two speedo’s side by side, can you tell which one is Gaffrig and which one is Gaffrig/Lavorsi?

-Chris</STRONG>
On the real Gaffrig/Livorsi gauges it says "precison instruments" right under the Gaffrig logo.

On the "other" guys it just says "performance"

[ 02-06-2002: Message edited by: Wally ]

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 02-06-2002, 01:17 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Livorsi Marine is located about 10 miles from my house. I have stopped in and talked with Wags who will bend over backwards to help you. Also, while I was there Mike Livorsi (owner) came out and shot the breeze as well. Excellent compay to deal with - will stand behind their products all the way.
Livorsi Marine (847) 548-5900 or www.livorsi.com
Old 02-06-2002, 02:06 PM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

The pisser is that the copy cat has some really neat 270 degree electric gauges.

And you guys are right, Wags is a good guy to work with. Knows his sh## too!

Quick Reply: Diff in Gaffrig & Gaffrig/Livorsi

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.