Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Diff in Gaffrig & Gaffrig/Livorsi >

Diff in Gaffrig & Gaffrig/Livorsi

Notices

Diff in Gaffrig & Gaffrig/Livorsi

Old 02-04-2002, 10:41 PM
boater31

Post Diff in Gaffrig & Gaffrig/Livorsi

I have noticed 2 websites out there for gaffrig Which one is the real deal? my current guages match up w/ the ones from the livorsi site but i have seen a different style at www.gaffrigperformance.com. i have heard about there being a knock off to the original and want to be sure i get the proper ones. i think the ones i have now are as i got them from doller offshore. thanks

Old 02-04-2002, 11:07 PM
packinair

Livorsi has been putting warnings in all the mags and on all my orders that THEY are the exclisive manufacter of gaffrig and others are fakes.. just an observation

Old 02-04-2002, 11:16 PM
boater31

Good!! i have the ones from the livorsi site . problem is, several of my guages are clouding up on the plastic lense and the white is flaking off my depth finder and etc. these guages only have three seasons on them. i am having the boat repainted again and we are painting the dash too so i want everything to look new. do you know what kind of warranty they carry and has anyone else had any problems w/ guages? mine work fine. just dont look so hot

Old 02-04-2002, 11:21 PM
packinair

Russ, I have the name/number of a guy at gaffrig. give a call and I will give it to you, he is pretty cool and has helped me out when I was redoing my boat 419-392-0946 Scott

Old 02-04-2002, 11:29 PM
boater31

Scott. Thanks alot. i will call ya tomorrow. what is a good time? are you eastern? are you going to miami? i hope to have all the graphic work done so i can go, then i get to come home and put this all back together.... and i just did a major refit three yrs ago.. seems i like this punishment

Old 02-04-2002, 11:32 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Talk to Wags down there. He will be able to help you out. I know that he checks the board once in a while. Lavorsi is the one you want

Jon
Old 02-04-2002, 11:39 PM
boater31

Jon. thanks. will do. seems we are in the same biz i hope these arent going to continue to cloud like this. would hate to replace 23 guages every three yrs

Old 02-05-2002, 12:23 AM
loosecannon22

If you would learn how to build an engine you wouldnt need all of those gauges, but thats just an observation from a friend that only has 5. Ha! are you thinking of bringing that thing down or are you riding with us?

Old 02-05-2002, 12:27 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Russ it would apear that we are in the same bus What kind of stuff do you do?
Old 02-05-2002, 12:34 AM
boater31

Billy!! i cant bring it down. they are just starting to put paint on it. he hopes to start laying out the graphics tomorrow. made a few changes from the pic and it looks wild. he told me the chameleon paint he is using was 622.00 per pint. now we are going to put a "joker" card on the trans between the drives! wild. are you gettin the condo? les said he could make it so know all i have to do is make sure the graphics are laid out b4 i can go. looks promising though! Jon. we also do theaters and distributed audio.vantage lighting and security too. you know all the fun toys!!

Quick Reply: Diff in Gaffrig & Gaffrig/Livorsi

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.