Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   1000 Islands Poker Run! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/137798-1000-islands-poker-run.html)

Chuck 08-15-2006 01:42 PM

Re: 1000 Islands Poker Run!

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
If the boat from Ocean Performance was going to fast it was probably my fault. I did slow down at the spot you mentioned but maybe not soon enough. I was trying to be their guide all day!
This was the first year I made it this far on the run and it was the first year any of the crew from OP did the run.

I wasn't trying to bust your balls, just thought it may have been one of the boats that got their wrist slapped. Nice looking fleet you brought with you.

BZ 08-15-2006 01:49 PM

Well I am glad everyone had a good time. I think we did....so much for taking it easy on Friday !!!!! hey what is the earliest you can sign up for next year.....BZ

OL40SVX 08-15-2006 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by Chuck
I wasn't trying to bust your balls, just thought it may have been one of the boats that got their wrist slapped. Nice looking fleet you brought with you.

No problem, and no they didnt get Dq'd. Your Nor-tech looked good running out there.

ToTheMax 08-15-2006 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by Canada Jeff
Yup, and all for what? To 'TRY' and make back to Kingston first? Why else would they have done that?

I missed the 1000 Islands run this year unfortunately, but I would love to see My Way vs. EE in some sort of fantasy kilo run/shootout one day. I'd put all the rest of my student loan money on the former...as I'm sure you would too! :cool:

bojoe2 08-15-2006 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by bluellama
Are any of the Chicago/Juice Bar crew on the board ???

BOXY IM JUST SURFACING FROM SAT NIGHT "I THINK" I FOUND OUT RED BULL GOES WITH ANYTHING :drink: :drink:

Chuck 08-15-2006 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
No problem, and no they didnt get Dq'd. Your Nor-tech looked good running out there.

Thanks

bojoe2 08-15-2006 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by Tom A.
Hey Chicago Crew,
Thanks for an awesome time @ The Juice. I was with Bluellama.

Bluellama,
What can I say :drink: :evilb: :drink:
It was a great weekend as always!
I am already saving $$ for the Palace :eek:
Don't be a stranger and come see us in Jersey!

AND IM STILL HURTING :drink:

bluellama 08-15-2006 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by bojoe2
BOXY IM JUST SURFACING FROM SAT NIGHT "I THINK" I FOUND OUT RED BULL GOES WITH ANYTHING :drink: :drink:

Just remember Rye and Cokes are not Shooters...... :drink:
I'm still not right.
Send me a list of don't miss NJPPC events and we'll see what we can do ..... :evilb:

Tom A. 08-16-2006 05:37 AM

Rye & Cokes :drink:
Jack & Cokes :drink:
Jaeger & Red Bull :eek:

What a couple of nights....as much as I can remember.

NJPPC don't miss events all seem to revolve around Atllantic City :evilb:

Scott B 08-16-2006 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by bluellama
J
I've never been right...

I noticed you were still slurring on the VM ya left yesterday :eek: :drink: :eek: