Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   poker run in new orleans sept 23 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/139846-poker-run-new-orleans-sept-23-a.html)

HotPursuit 09-15-2006 09:29 PM

Re: poker run in new orleans sept 23

Not sure if the launch at the Dock is open yet.If anyone needs
a place to keep the boat I have plenty of Dock space.Also have
empty lots next to my house for trailer storage.I live in Lake Shore Estates a couple of minutes from the Lake and the Dock.
Rob the Sleep Inn is fairly new and pretty easy access.

Keith

HotPursuit 09-15-2006 09:32 PM

Whazzzzzz Up Aj my Skater brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Run them
new props???

X-Rated30 09-15-2006 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
X-Rated30 you get your motor fixed???????

They came and got the lower unit yesterday. Should have it fixed in time. Only things keeping me out are secure dock space and having someone to tell me where to go around Slidell.

Originally Posted by HotPursuit
If anyone needs a place to keep the boat I have plenty of Dock space.Also have empty lots next to my house for trailer storage.

Hey Keith -- I might take you up on that. How safe is it to keep a boat in the water? Also, are you running? I wanna follow someone around that knows the area.

Otherwise I am gonna hitch with Rob or Eric and just pay for beer and a trip to the spa for someone to shave the back hair off.

HotPursuit 09-15-2006 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by X-Rated30
They came and got the lower unit yesterday. Should have it fixed in time. Only things keeping me out are secure dock space and having someone to tell me where to go around Slidell.

Hey Keith -- I might take you up on that. How safe is it to keep a boat in the water? Also, are you running? I wanna follow someone around that knows the area.

Otherwise I am gonna hitch with Rob or Eric and just pay for beer and a trip to the spa for someone to shave the back hair off.

No problem with safety. As for slidell I think it just starts here and ends up at West End.I'm running and should make the run,I could use the fix.Bring the boat there will be many to make the trip with.

Strip Poker 388 09-16-2006 01:13 AM

Originally Posted by X-Rated30

Might be cheaper to buy the gas :evilb:

Be carefull my tunnel hull ,egg beater,motor blower,non shaving buddy :rolleyes: I don't know if you can handle ridding in the cat killer Hustler :D as long as you bring my nostril blower girl you can ride :drink:

Your buddy [Hot Shot Merc] on Scream and Fly is looking for ya :rolleyes:

Rob :drink:

Stalkin 09-17-2006 08:21 PM

Trying to make it...hope to find someone to follow as well!

BradH 09-18-2006 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
Be carefull my tunnel hull ,egg beater,motor blower,non shaving buddy :rolleyes:

Come on, the everyone loves to hear the 2.5s scream at 7800...

pbam22 09-18-2006 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by HotPursuit
Whazzzzzz Up Aj my Skater brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Run them
new props???

whats up Keith? are you going ? i will be there cant wait to see the boat

red thunder 09-18-2006 08:36 PM

Rob, were are launching at Bonnabel 8-8:30
Leaving Shueberts around 9

Keith, how about adding your house as a stop?

Strip Poker 388 09-18-2006 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by red thunder
Rob, were are launching at Bonnabel 8-8:30
Leaving Shueberts around 9

Keith, how about adding your house as a stop?

Craig we will meat ya at the ramp :D

Ya I'd like to see Keith's new boat also!!

Yawll see the weather report its not looking so good as of today :( I dont like getting my boat wet :drink:

Rob :drink: