Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   poker run in new orleans sept 23 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/139846-poker-run-new-orleans-sept-23-a.html)

HotPursuit 09-19-2006 10:33 PM

Re: poker run in new orleans sept 23

Originally Posted by red thunder
Our group is not fast but we sure do have a lot of fun. Plus we have the Governor AKA Slut Puppy with us.

Thanks Keith, you got a hell of a spread there. Dioctor Dave looking for ideas.

I have lots what happen to the prop stop,sun buns,t-rivers?
I here you can't boat into the west end mariner.The Royal Purple stops would work for me. Just a thought!!!

Strip Poker 388 09-19-2006 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by Julio
Ty,
We too will be going. Plan on putting in at Bonnabel launch at 8 am. We will stay Saturday night at the Landmark hotel. Don't want to make the drive back. :drink:

Julio thats were were staying also.We'll see ya there :drink:

red thunder 09-20-2006 05:01 AM

Sunday was the last day for the Prop Stop.
Craig and Dave wanted to keep things on the south shore and make it easy for the smaller boats. By running in the industrial canal.

Craig said he got the blue ones from out last Sat trip. It was rough

racer-x6 09-20-2006 07:06 AM

I'm in, hope the weather is good :drink:

zitoracing 09-20-2006 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by Julio
Ty,
We too will be going. Plan on putting in at Bonnabel launch at 8 am. We will stay Saturday night at the Landmark hotel. Don't want to make the drive back. :drink:

Julio
is mike whitman coming

Looks like the weather will be okay and the lake

Ty

Julio 09-20-2006 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by zitoracing
Julio
is mike whitman coming

Looks like the weather will be okay and the lake

Ty

I don't know. I mentioned it to him last week, but have not heard back from him. Your Uncle B. may come with us! :drink: :drink:

Julio 09-20-2006 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
Julio thats were were staying also.We'll see ya there :drink:

Rob,
We are looking forward to seeing you there. :drink:

jmeng 09-20-2006 12:36 PM

Julio,

Where the hell you been? You get married and forget all about your favorite nephew? Couldn't believe you didn't take off work this past weekend. Why was Mike a no show Sat night?

Julio 09-20-2006 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by jmeng
Julio,

Where the hell you been? You get married and forget all about your favorite nephew? Couldn't believe you didn't take off work this past weekend. Why was Mike a no show Sat night?

LJ,
Don't have enough vacation left to waste on the DQC at Blind River Bar. Mike went, but he was late getting there.

jmeng 09-20-2006 07:15 PM

Y'all didn't miss much. Had a good time but the quality of contestants was down a little. We were headed back to the camp by 8:30.