Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   poker run in new orleans sept 23 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/139846-poker-run-new-orleans-sept-23-a.html)

22zxla 09-20-2006 08:08 PM

Re: poker run in new orleans sept 23

so most people will be putting in at bonnabel than running to slidell eat at dock breakfast than coming back to south shore? is that the plan?

zitoracing 09-20-2006 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by 22zxla
so most people will be putting in at bonnabel than running to slidell eat at dock breakfast than coming back to south shore? is that the plan?

I think thats what alot of people is going to do
Ty

X-Rated30 09-20-2006 09:28 PM

My boat should be ready tomorrow, but I still can't decide if I should bring it or not. I figure I can keep it at the Landmark with all of the folks staying there, but I dunno if I want to f- with it for such a short run. Anything going on on Fri or Sun? :cool:

pbam22 09-20-2006 11:35 PM

hey strip if u are done washing the boat I need to get mine done call me :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

Strip Poker 388 09-21-2006 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by pbam22
hey strip if u are done washing the boat I need to get mine done call me

How you going to work tomorrow sitting in that bar all night :drink: Its going to be bad when all you see is the swim platform on my little Hustler all day Sat :evilb: :evilb:

Be carfull my little buddy :drink: Strip's Cat Killers

zitoracing 09-21-2006 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by jmeng
Y'all didn't miss much. Had a good time but the quality of contestants was down a little. We were headed back to the camp by 8:30.

jmeng
What boat do you have i was at blind river bar saturday night in my fountain mike showed up at like 9:00
Ty

jmeng 09-21-2006 08:06 AM

I was cruising in a 'toon. :evilb: :evilb: Saw your boat there, was gonna introduce myself but I never saw you around it.

Do you know who owns the all white 32 Fountain that was there? Never seen that boat before this weekend.

zitoracing 09-21-2006 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by jmeng
I was cruising in a 'toon. :evilb: :evilb: Saw your boat there, was gonna introduce myself but I never saw you around it.

Do you know who owns the all white 32 Fountain that was there? Never seen that boat before this weekend.

i forgot his name he had that older baja with the orange and yellow checkers down the side and now that stripper guy has it
Ty

JLAY 09-22-2006 12:21 PM

Looks like the weather may hold out for the most part. Everyone still planning on going?

zitoracing 09-22-2006 01:18 PM

we will be there in a White and Blue 26 Hustler
Hope to meet some of you guys!!!!
Ty