Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I Found Stecz's Lost Horsepower (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/140533-i-found-steczs-lost-horsepower.html)

Racegirl3 09-19-2006 04:14 PM

Re: I Found Stecz's Lost Horsepower

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
Just think Me and my buddy Ratman in one town[Destin] with JC Perf as the Referee, that's going to bring out the garbage cans :evilb: :evilb:

Rob ... we still doin an outing to a strip club? Think it will be safe if Ratman tags along? Glassdaves already savin his $$s :D

bouyhunter 09-19-2006 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20
to all you swine and interlopers:

But, if I may point out, it seems that the first stones that have been cast are from the very people you expect to call on.

bouyhunter 09-19-2006 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
Rob ... we still doin an outing to a strip club? Think it will be safe if Ratman tags along? Glassdaves already savin his $$s :D

Since when does Glassdave save for a strip club. I thought he had loan officer's assigned to the details of such a venture.
And Rat, with his history, he'll probably be bored...

stecz20 09-19-2006 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by bouyhunter
But, if I may point out, it seems that the first stones that have been cast are from the very people you expect to call on.

in my line of business, you trust no one, no one.. when jc steps out of line, i will send masher to whack him.. :evilb: :evilb:

bouyhunter 09-19-2006 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20
in my line of business, you trust no one, no one.. when jc steps out of line, i will send masher to whack him.. :evilb: :evilb:

off?
:evilb:

Strip Poker 388 09-19-2006 05:18 PM

Sammys....Its right behind the dry pits :evilb: :evilb: Rat talks to fast, the girls want understand him especially after a few :rolleyes:

Rob

Strip Poker 388 09-19-2006 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by bouyhunter
off?
:evilb:

Thats why he's talking about people on there knees and in his palms :eek: :evilb: :evilb:

Racegirl3 09-19-2006 05:26 PM

Sammys....Its right behind the dry pits :evilb: :evilb: Rat talks to fast, the girls want understand him especially after a few :rolleyes:

Rob

Good thing talking isnt required in Strip Clubs. Rat just needs to hold up money :drink:

Strip Poker 388 09-19-2006 05:30 PM

Good thing talking isnt required in Strip Clubs. Rat just needs to hold up money :drink:

Yea but he will talk them in to paying him :drink:

bouyhunter 09-19-2006 07:06 PM

Yea but he will talk them in to paying him :drink:

Yeah, it's all business with him - he'll talk about supporting thier career, and then IP adresses, and bandwidth, and how they'll be the next Jenna, before you know it they'll be so confused that they are signing paperwork. It'll cost them a membership fee plus expenses to "promote" (he,hem - violate) them.