Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Got a buyer !! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/141396-got-buyer.html)

BRUCE SEROFF 09-26-2006 12:56 PM

Re: Got a buyer !!

Originally Posted by berns29scarab
Bruce i gotta tell ya.. it wasnt so much racing the batboat as it was haulin ass with randy's kryptonite back to the ramp

Im sure Randy will make you a fair deal on the Kryp.

sy goldberg 09-26-2006 12:57 PM

Are you giving him your dealership's famous warranty ?(10 minutes or 10 feet whichever occurs first) :D :D :D

berns29scarab 09-26-2006 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by sy goldberg
Are you giving him your dealership's famous warranty ?(10 minutes or 10 feet whichever occurs first) :D :D :D

Someones spreading nasty rumors again...we dont offer that :drink:

Tantrum 09-26-2006 01:09 PM

BIG P !! CAN I HANDLE IT !! You are kidden right. Hmmmm i believe in that pic you(throttleman) and your driver(stecz) got WHOOPED !! by myself(driver and throttleman) with my girl in passenger seat AND....thats right AND i also had 2 other passengers onboard as well...so simmer down there sweet cheeks !! Bring your pad and pen and ya might just learn a lil sum sum...he he he...of course im ready...CALL ME WE'LL TALK ABOUT IT !! :evilb: :evilb:

Nope....the pic is from the Hot Toddy last year. You were there though I think....somewhere....what happend? :D
What I think you are refering to is the BB Run and we were following you with onboard camera's. We needed something to record :p I do have the video of you, me and your buddy in a Cobra (?) hammering down though.....Ill bring it to LG and you tell me a little sum..sum.. Maybe it was just the angle :D :drink:

berns29scarab 09-26-2006 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by Tantrum
Nope....the pic is from the Hot Toddy last year. You were there though I think....somewhere....what happend? :D
What I think you are refering to is the BB Run and we were following you :p I do have the video of you, me and your buddy in a Cobra (?) hammering down though.....Ill bring it to LG and you tell me a little sum..sum.. Maybe it was just the angle :D :drink:

To dayum funny...was great to have you as a wing man !!

Steve_H 09-26-2006 02:01 PM

congrats :cool:

lightspeed 09-26-2006 04:35 PM

Congrats Bernie I Wish I Could Sell Mine So I Can Move On To The Next Project ... Good Luck ///////////

stecz20 09-26-2006 07:44 PM

To dayum funny...was great to have you as a wing man !!

bernie you ***got.. my buddy chris and myself are nice and wait up for all you people that are scared to keep the hammer down.. in the short sprint yes you might beat us, but never in the long haul.. why you ask.. we are not scared like all you ***gots, the hammer is down every sec, except to wait for you homos.. those days are over, we, my throttle man and myself are done waiting.. we will hammer down, and wait at the finish for all you scumbags.... :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

it was all fun and games before you made chris cry.... :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

Tantrum 09-26-2006 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20
those days are over, we, my throttle man and myself are done waiting.. we will hammer down, and wait at the finish for all you scumbags.... :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:
it was all fun and games before you made chris cry.... :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

I was venting....thats it!
Trick has a new wheel coming so there are NO excusses. Im going up in flames before I back off.....never again....
Im turning the cameras around and facing them out the back for Lake George. Maybe we will get some better footage then that half throttle BB crap :drink: :D :drink:

yesrej 09-26-2006 08:43 PM

use the zoom so you can see me.