Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   You WILL want to read this.............. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/142612-you-will-want-read.html)

Semper Fi 10-13-2006 05:24 PM

Re: You WILL want to read this..............

Originally Posted by Back4More
I like the junk mail....makes me feel like i'm somebody. :p
Just Kiddin....thanks for passin it on.

Your welcome.....I was starting to think that nobody was appreciating my efforts :rolleyes:

cuda 10-13-2006 07:37 PM

I opted out with putting my ssn in there, even though it says "required". It says it went through.

cuda 10-13-2006 07:37 PM

Now if could find an opt out on junk email...............

FX10 10-13-2006 07:49 PM

Thanks Semper Fi. I hope it works !!! In the 3 days I haven't checked my e-mail, I recieved 392 e-mails !! I'm sick of them.
My older brother lives in Oceanside near the base entrance (he just retired). Are you near there??

Rick

Semper Fi 10-14-2006 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by FX10
Thanks Semper Fi. I hope it works !!! In the 3 days I haven't checked my e-mail, I recieved 392 e-mails !! I'm sick of them.
My older brother lives in Oceanside near the base entrance (he just retired). Are you near there??

Rick

Rick,

I was staioned at Pendleton. I got out almost 10yrs ago.I live about 1/2 hour from the base and I still love the sound of aircraft!!!!

FYI....this is for regular mail....not email.

satisfactionII 10-14-2006 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by FX10

Rick

I opted out of this chit about 6 months ago, and guess what no junk e-mail, no junk PO mail. One of the best thing I have done.

Semper Fi 10-14-2006 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by satisfactionII
I opted out of this chit about 6 months ago, and guess what no junk e-mail, no junk PO mail. One of the best thing I have done.

There you go people....thanks satisfaction for having my back :drink:

CigDaze 10-16-2006 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by satisfactionII

Awesome. That's exactly what I'm looking for. Daily, I might get one legit piece of mail, and about a dozen pieces of junk crap. I hate sorting through it. The worst part is that at least once a month I throw out something important because it was wedged in between junk. :mad:

Thanks Semper.
:)

ttt

satisfactionII 10-16-2006 05:04 PM

Cig Daze and all the rest. It takes about 4-6 weeks for the crap to stop comming, give it time, it works.
SAR

CigDaze 10-16-2006 06:58 PM

Looking forward to it. Thanks for the head's up guys. :)