Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   The New One - 2007 Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited - Thanks Cigarette and Pier 57 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/144993-new-one-2007-cigarette-top-gun-unlimited-thanks-cigarette-pier-57-a.html)

Joe 12-19-2006 10:12 PM

Re: The New One - 2007 Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited - Thanks Cigarette and Pier 57

Originally Posted by Lucky Strike Jr
Alright Joe when you come down over New Years I'll show you how you really run that thing :D

Is that your way of saying you want a ride! :D

Tell you what... I'd love a ride in you guy's F2 boat. I've never ridden in a stepped Cig. race boat. Randy's runs amazingly well. We'll have to make time to run them boat individually.

I still can't believe you guys are considering selling it!

BLee 12-19-2006 11:39 PM

Re: The New One - 2007 Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited - Thanks Cigarette and Pier 57

Originally Posted by Joe

See you in two weeks, bro!

Joe

P.S. No sharing stories about our drunken nights at Slims with my wife ---- she still thinks you're a nice guy! haha....

Why would she think anything different? :drink: I'll see you over New Years.

Joe 12-20-2006 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by BLee
Why would she think anything different? :drink: I'll see you over New Years.

Uh, maybe starting with your Avatar! :eek:

LostCowboy 12-20-2006 01:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
You guys are making me sick! I was about to jump in and invite myself for the New Years fun but have been struck down (again... have already had to bail on the FPC winter run) by work.

Joe, your boat is beautiful! Good name too. I built a 39 with Lip-ship earlier this year. What a great boat. Hopefully I'll be able to meet you guys for the boat show run in February. I WILL make that one.

Lucky Strike Jr 12-20-2006 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by Joe
Is that your way of saying you want a ride! :D

Tell you what... I'd love a ride in you guy's F2 boat. I've never ridden in a stepped Cig. race boat. Randy's runs amazingly well. We'll have to make time to run them boat individually.

I still can't believe you guys are considering selling it!

That sounds like a good plan!

Joe 12-20-2006 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by LostCowboy
You guys are making me sick! I was about to jump in and invite myself for the New Years fun but have been struck down (again... have already had to bail on the FPC winter run) by work.

Joe, your boat is beautiful! Good name too. I built a 39 with Lip-ship earlier this year. What a great boat. Hopefully I'll be able to meet you guys for the boat show run in February. I WILL make that one.

LC,

I could have sworn I saw your boat at the KW run??????
FYI - Marty made the transom sticker as well as the ones for the trailer. The 1st version was in the same font as yours ---- needless to say, I asked him to change it.... the names/brands/color etc... were already too similar, and having the same font would have been toooooooo much!

Your boat is AWESOME as well. Tim mentioned how he enjoyes talking with you... Looking forward to meeting you as well --- we'll be there.

Joe

Joe 12-20-2006 02:49 PM

P.S. Oh, LC, I presume you're meaning the Jan. "winter run" (not the Nov.).... oopse!

crazyfast 12-20-2006 03:15 PM

Joe, Happy Holiday's......let's get a drink when you come to town!!!

LostCowboy 12-20-2006 03:27 PM

We did make KW, great water. We went down with the Wednesday group. Not enough boats that day but still a great week.

Joe 12-20-2006 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by crazyfast
Joe, Happy Holiday's......let's get a drink when you come to town!!!

Heyyyyyy Markeeeeeee,

Thank you, and likewise. I'm glad to see things have come together so well for you this year. As I always say.... doing the right thing is sometimes difficult, but it always pays off in the end ---- congratulations on your successes this year. You are one of the few good guys I'd trust buying a boat from.

If we don't bump into each other during New Years's.... I look forward to sitting down and having a beer in Islamorada!

P.S. Don't plow my slow little boat down as you zip by at Mach 10!!!!!!!

Joe